A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

WAI or CAI Intake.

2K views 15 replies 9 participants last post by  itzMVP 
#1 ·
Which one do you prefer on your car . WAI or CAI and what brand do you reccommend.

#2 ·
CAI. you get the colder denser air. piping doesnt matter, and as long as you have a good filter on there youll be set.

#4 ·
wai? ive never heard anyone refer to it as this. im assuming your calling it a warm air intake lol..

just man up and get a cold air. avoid puddles, and if you have to stay off the throttle when traveling through 'water'
nevertheless your sentra shouldnt be journeying through the amazon

nismo ftw by the way.

#7 ·
I tried both on my sentra a few years back and honestly i noticed little difference between a wai and a cai. I had a nismo intake at first then sold that and got a JWT popcharger (wai), in the end i stuck with jwt.

if you know that you live in a very rainy area where roads get flooded a lot then get a wai. Honestly the HP difference between wai and cai is soo minimal.

But like some others said, if your careful enough to avoid deep puddles then you should be fine.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.