QR25DE 
81K views 339 replies 87 participants last post by  Marc White 
#1 · (Edited)
Like the title

here the pictures:

See less See more
#259 ·
I personally saw the header this past weekend at the winter southwest meet

AND THE HEADER IS LEGIT!! SO CLEAN!!! BEST BANG FOR THE BUCK!!

everyone wants a decent header and when it pops up no one will buy. I dont get it.

#273 ·
Do these come with a midpipe?

Reactions: Ramst
#277 ·
Ohhh... I see now. How far away are you from Tijuana Mx??

#279 ·
Nah, Im in San Diego(20 mins from Tijuana) let me know the price difference & I'll let you know when I'll order.

#283 ·
They are on back order??? For how long??

#284 ·
I'm pretty sure he makes them once there paid for.

Last ones he sat on forever.

#286 ·
I have a Nismo CAI but my exhaust is burnt out, your s looks good tho! BTW, do you have a picture of the header in the box?? Or what the box looks like?? I know it's frugal and weird but, the box it comes in(for me at least) eases my mind that the product is well thought of(even during shipping). Thanks bro, and congratulations on getting a lower priced quality header.

Reactions: JoseMelano
#287 ·
Shit, I don't have the box anymore. Sorry. It came in a generic box with thick white foam pieces to protect it. Mine didn't have any dings or scratches as far as I saw and I had it sitting in my living room for a few days before installation so I looked at it a lot.
I'm sure if you told these guys that you want it double packed that they'd be willing to do it. Ramiro friended me on facebook out of the blue and sent me pics of it before they shipped it, so it seems like they're pretty proud of their product. At $343 shipped I'm really happy with mine.

#288 ·
Okay cool, sounds like it's packed well protected! I guess I'll have to see when I order mine, and like you said for the price it looks like a great header and anyone should be happy with it.

#291 ·
still havent gotten mine....

NVM

shipping!

should get it friday

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.