QR25DE 
81K views 339 replies 87 participants last post by  Marc White 
#1 · (Edited)
Like the title

here the pictures:

See less See more
#4 ·
Like I said

A friend Worked at B&B Exhaust (B&B made all the Nismo Exhaust here in USA) and he learned how to make the Nismo Header, you can say that the Header Isn't genuine or bad welded, etc. I guess that he hasn't the right badges, but the Header speaks for itself.

And is a good price.

Also I Have the 350Z Nismo Headers, but no on stock

Greetings!

#6 ·
Good luck with the sale.

I think that if you are making a replica, you shouldn't put a badge on it. Especially if it is the wrong one.

Also, for the price, someone could get a Megan header for half that price.

Again, good luck with you sale man.

#9 ·
Good luck with the sale.

I think that if you are making a replica, you shouldn't put a badge on it. Especially if it is the wrong one.

Also, for the price, someone could get a Megan header for half that price.

Again, good luck with you sale man.
Too bad the Megan header design sucks, the Nismo is one of the best out there. Still, the price is a bit high...

#17 ·
I have to say this does look like a quality piece.

I personally like the DC Header design better, which is why I'll be sticking with that.

If this header proves itself over the next year or so, perhaps I'll make the switch. I want to see how it stands up to real world use.

#18 · (Edited)
I have to say this does look like a quality piece.

I personally like the DC Header design better, which is why I'll be sticking with that.

If this header proves itself over the next year or so, perhaps I'll make the switch. I want to see how it stands up to real world use.
DC header is great for torque, not for peak hp and flow though. The length of the secondary pipes is way long for any high end power. Not what I'm looking for when I'm making all my power at redline.

Ramst said:
He said that He can made it with 1 7/8 primaries, it will be $$800.00 for that header.

Primaries 1 7/8 and collector of 3", all in t 304 stainlesstel with quality of welding
You sir, made my day.

#29 ·
I'm currently trying to sell my shotgun to buy one of these.

#31 ·
idk about anybody else but i have a stillen header that i bought for cheap and love, no rice nice gain smooth sound all the way through the power band, also will be for sale next month when i put on my treadstone kit

#32 ·
Im not sippin the hateraide, but damn id more rather spend a little extra and get a genuine Nismo piece. 400+ for a knockoff is a rip-off. even if its the same manufacturers. Its not competitive prices, so why, in this economy would I buy something this expensive, if a-its not a genuine piece. and b- I can get a megan (which I have had for a year) for half that price. I mean hell, I could get a HKS metal badge etched up and stick it on my header, its still not the same. Im not being a dick, im just leaving some constructive criticism. Knock your prices down about 50% and ill have a few people at your door wanting them.​

#35 ·
Im not sippin the hateraide, but damn id more rather spend a little extra and get a genuine Nismo piece. 400+ for a knockoff is a rip-off. even if its the same manufacturers. Its not competitive prices, so why, in this economy would I buy something this expensive, if a-its not a genuine piece. and b- I can get a megan (which I have had for a year) for half that price. I mean hell, I could get a HKS metal badge etched up and stick it on my header, its still not the same. Im not being a dick, im just leaving some constructive criticism. Knock your prices down about 50% and ill have a few people at your door wanting them.​

It's the Nismo Header only with the wrong Badge, if you can see is the same design, gain power, etc...

#37 ·
Megan header can't compare to the Nismo design, sorry. Look at how short the runners are on the Megan compared to Nismo, the are almost as short as the stock header w/precat. Short runners = no low/mid gains.
I agree, the price is high, but Nismo stuff costs more in general esp. now that it's discontinued.

#38 ·
Megan header can't compare to the Nismo design, sorry. Look at how short the runners are on the Megan compared to Nismo, the are almost as short as the stock header w/precat. Short runners = no low/mid gains.
I agree, the price is high, but Nismo stuff costs more in general esp. now that it's discontinued.
+1

nismo headers are the best design out there. if you notice how the 1-3 and 2-4 like the fireing order, the runners meet up beside eachother in the collector giving a lot better power gains

#42 ·
well i just got the nismo replica header from RAMST, i have seen the original one in person and after i seen this one is the same thing, high quality and he send me the one with the right badge and fast shipping highly recommended+1

I'm Glad that you like it!

Let me talk to my friend and ask him if he can build a Turbo Manifold for QR25DE and QG18DE

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.