Like the title says. I am selling my audio set up. Up for grabs are a Kicker ZX1000.1 Amp and 2 12" L7's. I bought these brand new and they still work flawless! I am selling because I need the trunk space. My loss is your gain. I'm asking $500 plus shipping. I paid over $500 alone for the Amp brand new, so I think this is a fair deal. PM if interested.
Here are the specs:
Kicker ZX1000.1 Amplifier Features:
- ZX Series Class D Monoblock Car Amplifier
- RMS Power Rating:
- 4 ohms: 500 watts x 1 chan.
- 2 ohms: 1000 watts x 1 chan.
- Max power output: 1000 watts x 1 chan.
- MOSFET power supply
- Wired remote bass level control included
- LED power and protection indicators
- Tuned Bass EQ (0-18 dB bass boost at 40 Hz)
- Balanced differential inputs make KICKER ZX Amplifiers compatible with any factory radios
- Eliminates unwanted noise in a system
- Boost, gain, and crossover frequencies are top-mounted for easy access, and a handy protection indicator featuring a new flashing yellow low-voltage light enhances the end panel
- Bridgeable operation
- Speaker-level inputs compatible (switchable) through RCA connection
- Preamp RCA outputs
- Automatic turn on modes: remote, DC offset, or signal sense
- Thermal, voltage, and short circuit protection circuitry
- Variable low-pass filter (50-200 Hz, 24 dB/octave)
- Subsonic Filter (24 dB at 25 Hz)
- CEA-2006 compliant amplifier
- Frequency response: 25-200 Hz
- Dimensions: 16-3/4"L x 9-5/8"W x 2-1/8"H
Kicker 06S12L72 Solo-Baric L7 Series:
- 12" Dual 2 Ohms DVC L7 Series Subwoofer
- Power Handling:
- Peak: 1500 watts
- RMS: 750 watts
- Impedance: Dual 2 ohms
- Aluminum deposit cone -- a beautiful look with less cone flex and less distortion
- Santoprene rubber surround
- Rear-cone brace for added strength to reduce cone flex under stress
- Massive surround radius provides increased excursion for low bass output and higher SPL
- BAM (Basket and Motor) Enhanced Assembly: new for 2004 -- cast aluminum basket featuring low profile/open design that provides a solid anti-resonant foundation for the motor assembly
- Perimeter venting which relieves pressure for a more linear response and aids in keeping the voice coils cool
- Patent Pending Stitched Surround that aids in preventing cone/surround separation at high excursions
- Sleeved high-power tinsel lead wires to resist lead breakage
- Spring-loaded nickel plated terminals for solid connections with large gauge speaker wire
Manual for Amp:
http://kicker.com/sites/default/files/2008 ZX 1000 1500 2500-1 e01 web.pdf
How much just for the L7's!?!?!!!!
Do they come with a box? And how much do they weigh? Becuase idk how much shipping would be to 46312(Indiana)
^^ PM Sent!
Bump for some Bumps!
the amp shipped to 85204 AZ