A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

Dallas/Ft.worth Spec's!!!!

13K views 221 replies 25 participants last post by  Adam35 
#1 ·
Me and Tx#0_nismo are in North Dallas area trying to find other spec's!!

I run an 06 silver spec he's got an 02 red spec if you see us flag us down.

We drink, we work on our cars and we have fun. Hit us up sometime!!

#5 ·
What's up guys? Fort Worth here!! Do any of you guys happen to have or know somebody with access to a CONSULT II hand held computer in DFW? I'm trying to raise my idle speed a bit and the Nissan stealerships charge $115 to use theirs, which is ridiculous for a 5 second job. I am willing to pay $20 to get my idle speed adjusted. Thanks!!

#8 ·
DFW Specs, There is a meet at the Southlake town square every Sunday night at around 8 PM if you guys are interested. So, if you have nothing better to do on a Sunday night, come out and hang out. It's a fairly small and fun meet. All makes and models are welcome. I haven't seen many Specs show up besides myself and another guy. So, come down and rep the Specs!! LOL

#9 ·
i want to raise my idle as well :( if only i knew a tech at bankston lewisville or north texas (orr) nissan what ever its called now

#12 · (Edited)
where did you run your power cable through your firewall? found the hole on the passengers side wondering if there's another hole

#13 ·
Mine is coming through a hole on the drivers side. There is a hole where the power wire for my alarm(aftermarket) comes through so I just used that. I used 8 guage wire for the power and ground wires. you must use at least the same thickness wire for your ground as you do for your power. Make sure to ground it to the chassis somewhere and sand all the paint off wherever you choose. A good ground is VERY important. I have been running my setup for almost three years now with zero problems.

#16 ·
Agreed. Saw a couple video of semitrailers being thrown through the air like they were toys.

Be safe you guys.

#19 ·
I live in Keller but I just sold my spec. Theres about 8 specs on the north ftw side. Baileys Hyperformance Shop (off Bluemound and 820) kinda started out as a shop only specs went to, but has grown a lot since then. Owners a good friend of mine, and had a spec for years.

#21 ·
His name is Chris, just tell him you Kyle told you about the shop....he'll take good care of you if you need anything

o and theres a meet in southlake as well worth checking out I believe its sundays on top of the westside parking garage in the town square. There a thread on here about it....and a few specs go there as well

#24 ·
Hey Man, I am not that far from Keller. And you should come by the Southlake Meet sometime. It's a pretty fun meet. Do you drive a black 2006 by chance? If so, I believe we've met before at the Best Buy on Heritage Trace. I know a quite a few SPECS in the area. You should come out and play sometime. LOL

#29 ·
Shoot no! But I am working on it. I was just thinking about asking you to come help me gut it! lol! I would have no idea what to do, but I remember us talking about gutting it one time on text. If things dont pan out with the header search you want to help me gut this thing?

#30 ·
I don't mind helping you at all. Just let me know when you're available to do it. There is a member on here who sells the XS power header for $175 SHIPPED. I would just get one of those. They are REALLY good for the price. But, if you're on a really tight budget, I will definitely help you gut your stock header, if you want to go that route. I personally own the XS power 4-1(1 piece) which I've had since 2005 with no problems. Here is the link to the thread.
http://www.b15u.com/group-buys/19151-markspecvs-header-hookups-srs-megan-obx-xs-power-more.html

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.