A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

random misfire

1K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  dirtysentra 
#1 ·
I recently got all the issues with my car fixed, and this morning I fire it up and I have a blinking ses light at idle. Car seemed to be running fine. So I shut it down and fire it up a few more times and nothing. Are my coilpacks going bad? It didnt store a code at all. I know it runs pretty rich but I understand that is normal for these cars. Plugs look fine. :thinking:

#2 ·
mis fires...they happen.

there has been numerous threads on this issue with different out comes, do a search because of how many they been I haven't kept up with all solutions.

If need be I do have a set of coils for sale.

#3 ·
holy misfire threads lately batman! theres a whole list of things it could be, search!

#4 ·
Of course I did search already. I noticed several recent threads myself. I was kinda wondering if it could be a one-off freak-out by my car since I can't seem to replicate it. Or maybe just bad gas. I went through the wires and saw nothing frayed or anything so if it keeps doing it I'll have to get further into it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.