A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

warner robins georgia jdrf cruise to the track!

742 views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  danielthemanual 
#1 · (Edited)
Hey guys i am the RPP of advance auto parts in warner robins on russell parkway and this year we are raising money for jdrf by doing a cruise for donations and a raffle. we are cruising from advance auto parts on russell to twiggs county (macon dragway) on the 30th of this month, its a friday. we are starting to meet up at 5 (i know people get out of work around that time though) and starting the raffle at 6 and leaving at 630. to help, the dragway is letting us race for free, its only an 1/8 mile track. so tell everyone. i have an event on facebook set up under the group AUTOHOLICS ANONYMOUS so join that too while your at it RSVP also so i can get a head count too if yall want to join so i can let the track know. if you need any more info just let me know. or hit me up on facebook my name is dan renfroe
we are going from advance (1216 russell parkway warner robins ga 31088) to twiggs/macon national dragway ( 460 wooland drive jeffersonville ga 31044)
http://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=1216+Russell+Parkway,+Warner+Robins,+GA&daddr=460+wooland+drive,+jeffersonville,+ga&hl=en&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=43.307813,106.787109&geocode=FeJa8QEdk6ED-ynJmoT_5ODziDH66KhgAXqD8g%3BFb0a8QEdLi0I-ymF0v8gMkLxiDFSejaVI6YPQQ&vpsrc=0&mra=ls&t=m&z=12
i tried to link the map but it wouldnt work if someone know how to do that that would be awesome

I FORGOT TO ADD THAT THE TRACK IS $5 TO GET IN BUT RACING IS FREE</IFRAME>

See less See more
#4 ·
Hmmm I can't remember if Macon is farther south or Warner robins... I'll look at my schedule, but I probably can't come. Lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.