A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

FS: Rob's Aluminum air diversion panels (trial run)

14K views 217 replies 53 participants last post by  rob5625 
#1 · (Edited)
Note: trial run is over, official FS thread is now here: http://www.b15u.com/members-services/27067-fs-robs-aluminum-air-diversion-panels-finally.html

Email: rob_silvester@hotmail.com
Paypal: rob_silvester@hotmail.com
Tested on a '03 Spec-v

Alright, i'm ready to give this a trial run, i've only made 5 more cause before i get too deep i just want to make sure shipping goes alright and people are satisfied with them ect.

For sale are my aluminum air diversion panels, cnc plasma cut from 16ga. aluminum. Included will be the rubber trim across the back to protect the rad tank and a couple pieces of double sided tape so we can get a nicer fit to the grill.
I'm also including a set of my wheel hop aids to the first 5 guys brave enough to try these out. http://www.b15u.com/parts-sale/24056-robs-wheel-hop-aids-$7-50-shipped.html

Price will be $25+ shipping
Or if you want to make your own i can mail you a full scale printout with dimentions for $8
Or if you're real crafty just zoom in on the pic below and write down the measurements. ;)

Give me your zip/postal code and ill get you the full shipped price.

Please include with your paypal payment: you're user name, change of address if any, and the type of wheel hop aid you want (for the first five who get the free set).
If you send any of this info via pm there is a good chance i'll get it all mixed up cause i do all of the postage and shipping from paypal.

Couple things to note:
so far this has only been installed on my 03 spec, i have one already headed to a member who will test it on his 05 but i don't expect results for another week or so.
also this isnt my buisness or anything, im just some dude who likes making stuff on his lunch breaks and shares them when it works out.

blah blah blah... heres the pics

See less See more
#2 ·
Looks good! Let me know how the 05 fitment test goes, and if it's good I'm interested!

#4 ·
looks nice im intewrested

#5 ·
Interested, what kind of deal could you work me if I get this and a set of ltb washers shipped to the states?

#7 ·
nice! im sold. ill definately pick one up.

did you skip the 90* bend up against the radiator to save on cost, material, and labor?

#9 ·
He mentioned it in the other thread (need to search for it) thats what i asked as well,

Ill be ordering this shortly, its on my list.. wanna compare it to the greddy

#14 ·
Im down for one, possible to come it hi temp black ? You should engrave a small logo or something... and 45 shipped to 78232? any deals? Plus any idea where to get some cheap rad support and pin fastners?

#16 ·
I just noticed that, your right, I needed to cut it for mine too also I had to put the 2 little holes for the rubber nubs on the bottom of the hood so it didn't bend my panel

#20 · (Edited)
Yea I don't need a how to write up, although I'm sure someone could use it. I was just saying that when I made mine out of plexiglas I had to add those cut outs. I'm not saying your stuff isn't good the way it is just stateing an observation on how it was different than mine. Also how much for a diversion panel and set of ltb washers to 43311?

#21 · (Edited)
so far shipping only seems to vary about $.60 or so, i'll probably just hold a flat rate for shipping but maybe anyone in the northwest should ask first cause im in BC, could be cheaper.
im thinking of just throwing in wheelhop aids as a bonus gift. ;)

hmm... interest is growing, guess ill get some cut soon and we'll give it a whirl.

anyone have a ser logo i could print off and use as a stencil? i might be able to pull off some acid etching or just polish a ser logo to them, that would be cool.

edit: shipping does vary more, washington guys save $3, maybe ill go $25+ shipping then, keep it fair and all.

#22 ·
Still have enough materials to make more? Ill send payment after I get off work

#24 ·
still got material, i've only cut the first 2 prototypes so far.
we've got the plasma table is running on 3 shifts right now, 24hrs a day! as soon as a window opens up i'll jump on there and get some cut, clean up my first post and officialy start selling them.

#23 ·
Ok, just give me a final Paypal price and if I have it I'll send it to ya. If ya throw in the ltb wheel hop aids that would be cool, but I'm also willing to pay. Just lmk. I don't need any engraving or anything, I'm probably just gonna di-noc wrap it. Like my plexi one...

#35 ·
you got dibs on one of these first 5 with included ltb wheel hop aids, total price shipped is $44 and i'll hold it for ya cause youve been waiting patiently ;)
lemme know if you change your mind or anything

#25 ·
awesome, looking forward to it

#26 ·
i will be ordering these soon. just waiting to see if any newer ideas come up with this product.

#28 ·
That and sweet ass looks lol!

#38 ·
I'll buy one now kinda confused on total price and if I can get in on the wheel hop aid. Pm me if u can please with info
Thanks

#40 ·
Pm'ed Rob

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.