A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

$105 Manzo header?

5K views 12 replies 8 participants last post by  mcfarton 
#1 ·
I'm trying to figure out what header to buy for my spec v I just got a few days ago, I've done my reading on here and haven't seen anything about the Manzo header. For $100 I'm wondering if it's no better than a $70 no name off ebay?
I kinda want to just order a black ceramic coated header off ebay because I love the look and they are like $80 but if Manzo makes a decent header then I would just get that. Has anyone heard anything about the Manzo header?

Www.Manzousa.com (couldn't post the exact link)

(I know a $300 header would sound great and add some more powaa, but that's not in the budget right now and my cars loud and ratchet anyways, ;) I'm just trying to keep this qr alive for now)

#5 ·
I bought a brand new Manzo header on ebay for $39.99 shipped.

I think if you wait a while, or search hard enough you'll find the same deal. It is of okay quality.

#6 ·
Thanks for the input guys. Sense the pics looked exactly the same I just ordered a $70 ebay header. Cheapest one I could find from a reputable seller. Looked like there was 3 pages of 1 header of various prices, then a few $300 ones. Ebay is weird..

#9 ·
omg screw a $40 header made of Pringles cans

#11 ·
You don't have to use the pringles cans. But if your broke and need to get rid of your cat, I can vouch for this header lasting 25,000 miles and giving me a noticeable bump in power. I checked the collector with a borescope to make sure there isn't a bunch of overlap like on some ebay headers, it actually didn't look too bad.

It still sounds like crap.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.