00-01 Parting out 01 B15 w/PP SR20DET 5MT LSD - Page 2
B15U.com - A Nissan Sentra Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Cltcdr View Post
    Ok. Mainly the crank pulley. Only thing I thought of just now was that's a W11 DET. I have a Roller Rocker with a T25. Pulleys are different I think. I pinpointed my crank pulley having separation. Thought it was Ps pump cause the noise reason I found steering rack leaking lol.
    Yeah W11's are 8CW cranks while RR is 4cw, the pulleys are slightly different, but they still might work. I'm worried about my RR crank separating too, we get crank pulley separation on Subarus all the time, I switched to a solid aluminum one for that reason. Too bad all of SR20 options are super light weight and underdrive it, the light weight is the real issue though.

The steering rack on mine has 130k miles on it, I've always used ATF (like cap calls for) so it should be fine for a while long. Biggest issue is people using off the shelf power steering fluid, which destroys our seals. I ruined my PS pump, PS high pressure line, and steering rack seals on my G20 by using off the shelf power steering fluid, I learned, now it's ATF only! :-D

2. Remove Advertisements
    B15U.com
    Advertisements

For sure on ATF, im guessing previous owner added it with other cheap mods that were on it. I'm all for the harness and if willing to ship the steering rack. Not sure on pulleys cause like you said slight difference. Maybe I'll just suck it up and buy new on that one lol. Whats your price on rack and harness? Just curious how does those coilovers ride and how much you selling them for? Got tein Springs on stock struts right now. Second set stock struts I went through already, 2nd set was free so couldn't complain.

Quote Originally Posted by Cltcdr View Post
    For sure on ATF, im guessing previous owner added it with other cheap mods that were on it. I'm all for the harness and if willing to ship the steering rack. Not sure on pulleys cause like you said slight difference. Maybe I'll just suck it up and buy new on that one lol. Whats your price on rack and harness? Just curious how does those coilovers ride and how much you selling them for? Got tein Springs on stock struts right now. Second set stock struts I went through already, 2nd set was free so couldn't complain.
    I would almost consider new OEM crank pulley myself, just for the piece of mind. Since rubber parts tend to separate overtime anyway.

Not exactly sure on how much the rack would go for, couldn't find any for sale on forums either. Thinking maybe $100?

As for coilovers, I think they are due for rebuilds, they rode pretty rough. I'm thinking around $125 for all 4, basically just the cost of springs, lower mounts and top hats.

As always I'm open to counter offers, and it helps me get rid of more junk haha.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12