2003 spec v all parts 20 bucks and under
B15U.com - A Nissan Sentra Forum
    Newbie Dylan
    Drives
    02 spec v

Default 2003 spec v all parts 20 bucks and under

what's up guys I'm parting out a 2003 Spec V color silver mileage 194k I bought this as a secondary car to use for parts however my plans changed and now about a week after buying the car spun a rod bearing I am not rebuilding it I'm currently in the process of building my 2002 spec now and the only thing I will be keeping from the 03 spec is the battery and the head everything else is up for grabs $20 or less obviously if it's not worth $20 I will sell it cheaper but everything from the seats to the windows to the hood bumpers side skirts mirrors exedra is all up for grabs I will not pay shipping costs I just need to get rid of the car because it is parked at a vacant house next door and there are people moving in within the next month and the car has to be gone I have no room for it if you send me a message or comment on here I can send you guys pictures individually either through email message or text I'm local to Ocean County New Jersey so if any of you guys live around here you can also pick up I will sell the car also as a whole obviously it will need to be towed oh yeah and the interior is black

2. Remove Advertisements
    B15U.com
    Advertisements

Drives
    '03 Spec V/ '08 GSXR 750/ '07 RS4

Upper grille...I pay now
    The Vagabond

"Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet." General James Mattis

Newbie Dylan
    Drives
    02 spec v

Quote Originally Posted by CrickiKaze View Post
    Upper grille...I pay now
    I have it still ... .But ok question on how this works I've never bought or sold from this site before nor have I dealt with people from other states never had ebay or PayPal untill about a month ago . So how does being paid an shipping work is there an agreement made between the two involved in the deal . Are there any failsafe to ensure everyone gets there parts an seller gets the money? Don't wanna sound like an idiot . I just always buy or sell in in person . Thanks dylan

5. Remove Advertisements
    B15U.com
    Advertisements

Drives

Paypal is the norm around here and most responsible sellers send a tracking number. Paypal will handle claims as long as it was made with purchasing product instead of as "gift" but the seller's income of sale is reduced by 3%(paypal fee). Responsible sellers account for the paypal fee instead of saying "add the 3% for paypal fee" and shipping is up to how the seller wants to do it by either including it in the price or saying "plus shipping" and what not.
    You give the payee your e-mail address associated with your paypal account, the payee sends the money and you receive it, paypal will send you a notification through e-mail and through the app. The responsible buyer should have the address set up in paypal and it should be the correct one that way when you receive the e-mail/notification you already have the address and won't have to ask for one through PMs.
    As long as there is communication between both parties about when it was shipped or when it will get shipped(with tracking) then there is normally no problems.
    The Vagabond

"Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet." General James Mattis

Newbie Dylan
    Drives
    02 spec v

Paypal is the norm around here and most responsible sellers send a tracking number. Paypal will handle claims as long as it was made with purchasing product instead of as "gift" but the seller's income of sale is reduced by 3%(paypal fee). Responsible sellers account for the paypal fee instead of saying "add the 3% for paypal fee" and shipping is up to how the seller wants to do it by either including it in the price or saying "plus shipping" and what not.
    You give the payee your e-mail address associated with your paypal account, the payee sends the money and you receive it, paypal will send you a notification through e-mail and through the app. The responsible buyer should have the address set up in paypal and it should be the correct one that way when you receive the e-mail/notification you already have the address and won't have to ask for one through PMs.
    As long as there is communication between both parties about when it was shipped or when it will get shipped(with tracking) then there is normally no problems.
    ok sounds good thanks . Ill pm you my paypal if still intrested . If youd like picture first just lmk an ill send one over

Newbie Dylan
    Drives
    02 spec v

paypal.me/dylankennedynj

Newbie Greg
    Drives
    2003 Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec V

Engine wiring harness if its non Nats

Newbie Dylan
    Drives
    02 spec v

Pics
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Drives

Quote Originally Posted by D spec K View Post
    paypal.me/dylankennedynj
    Paypal says it's invalid.
    The Vagabond

Newbie Dylan
    Drives
    02 spec v

Quote Originally Posted by D spec K View Post
    paypal.me/dylankennedynj
    Paypal says it's invalid.
    just got off the phone with PayPal they said my email had to be verified but everything should be good now