A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

WTB: TPS/Throttle Body or borrow one

2K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  shaun11423 
#1 ·
Does anyone have a throttle body laying around? I'd really just want to check mine to see if the reason my car isn't running right is because of that...If the tps is the problem I would be looking to purchase one!

#3 ·
I have one you can borrow. Im having TPS problems and i bought one from Nissan, but it didnt fix anything so i exchanged it....the new one didnt fix it either, so i doubt it was my TPS, so i have an extra one laying around, but dont want to sell just in case. But you can def. borrow it. Im in Queens.

#4 ·
I have one you can borrow. Im having TPS problems and i bought one from Nissan, but it didnt fix anything so i exchanged it....the new one didnt fix it either, so i doubt it was my TPS, so i have an extra one laying around, but dont want to sell just in case. But you can def. borrow it. Im in Queens.
hold on you return a electrical tps and nissan took it back, thats weird i asked them if i could do the same and they said no way

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.