A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

Heater/Ac Control Unit.. What years?

QR25DE 
4K views 11 replies 4 participants last post by  2002SpecV2002 
#1 ·
I have a 2002 Ser Spec V and my heater/ac control unit in the dash has a blow board which none of the bulbs will light up. MY question is which years will fit mine? I tried to search it and they look the same from 2001 up to 2004 but is the spec v special compared to the others? THank you.

#5 ·
Yeah I have looked around and the salvage yards are selling for a crazy price. The dealer is out in left field for prices. I will call tomorrow to ask what years fit what. also the bulbs at nissian are 32$ each my discount. They sell them with the housing which is why they are so much, not the bulb by itself. Pretty nuts. I got the new bulbs at The Source. But no go. The board is jut fried i guess.

#7 ·
Lol man my Nissan Is so stupid!! Idiots. But in the end it's not the bulbs :( everythings works fine but the bulb won't ligh up. The board is like brown colored aroud where the bulbs plug in. The new ones didn't do anything. It even smells burnt. Hmm well gues i will just gave to keep looking for one online.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.