A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a group buy 00-03 Nissan Sentra LED Halo Projector Headlights for 2000-2003 Nissan Sentra. Chrome housing and Black housing Headlights are available.
The MSRP is $249, and the first 10 members who purchase paid for this will have $30 discount, so the total is $219 with Free Shipping to US and Canada address.

Please feel free to PM or Email me at [email protected] if you have any question:

00-03 Nissan Sentra LED Halo Projector Headlights - Black Gen 2

00-03 Nissan Sentra LED Halo Projector Headlights - Chrome

·
Registered
784 Posts
dude. i bought this exact headlights from ebay. i had HIDs installed and the low beams are so dim! i barely couldn't see the road at night! (note: the HIDs are installed professionally. he did it on day time, so we didn't know how it will look at night till its dark)
what can i do to fix it. i have pictures if u want to see what i mean.

·
Banned
4,402 Posts
dude. i bought this exact headlights from ebay. i had HIDs installed and the low beams are so dim! i barely couldn't see the road at night! (note: the HIDs are installed professionally. he did it on day time, so we didn't know how it will look at night till its dark)
Might it be that HID's are in fact a cheap, poorly designed/engineered, shitty down grade from most factory applications? Not to mention they are pig magnets, have horrible beam scatter (consequently blinding the fuck out of everyone but you), don't work half the time, and look like absolute SHIT.

*facepalm*

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It depends what kind of HID you have, cause different HID has different quality on their ballast. with the projector lens, it shouldn't scatter out the light beam after get through the projector lens.
Please post some pictures and show us how it goes.
You may want to talk to the seller you get them from and see if they would like to work it out with you.
Let me know if you have any other questions.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Hey dashz, i have a pair of headlights just like these although i bought them from a diffrent store and i was wondering if u guys new how i can get my halo rings to shine brighter and super white like yur photos above because mine are not very bright and emit light blue. They use led "t" bulbs and not ccfl rings. They are junyan headlights.:/

1 - 10 of 10 Posts