A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
02-03 & 04-06 Air diversion panels. Prices start at 65 to 120 + shipping. International shipping available. All panels are plasma cut and hand sanded/ filed. Made from steel & aluminum. Special orders available. They can be made to fit with or without 2j radiator brackets, with hood latch delete Or custom grills. These are the Castro concepts design.
Options
02-03
04-06
w/ or w/o 2j radiator brackets
Raw aluminum
Raw steel
Stainless steel
Dimond plate
Polished aluminum
C.F wrap or other wrap
Custom order
I can have them ceramic coated. Powder coated or hydro dipped.
I can paint them to match the exterior of your car.
I'll work on a couple other custom options and edit/update this post when I have pictures. Feel free to ask any questions you may have. I have 20+ references

Attachments

·
Registered
8,815 Posts
They came out good man

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If I can get 10 orders I will do a group buy for free shipping in the lower 48. A discount on international shipping. Anyone who is interested let me know. Group boy will go live with first interest. And will run for 1 month. I'll keep everyone updated

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
That looks really great man. Ill consider it.

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
Are they different if you run 2j rad brackets or not, or is it a universal fit? My problem is that one of my delrin mounts fell out and it appears 2j does not sell them anymore.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
@sus spec

Yes there is a 1/8" difference between w/ or w/o 2j radiator brackets so it doesn't rub the radiator. I believe I've seen people use urethane bushings in the 2j brackets. But I do not know witch ones were used. If u look close at my car w/ the polished panel and my customer w/ the carbon wrapped panel you'll see the slight difference

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
@Jv04

The group buy is on now. I was hoping to get more interest. Figured it'd run the month of September. As far as interest goes were at 5.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey, definitely interested in purchasing a panel for my black 05' Spec V. I do have the 2JR aluminum radiator mounts as well. Aluminum would be awesome to match my Mishimoto Radiator.
Thanks a ton and keep me posted on when payment is needed / what the next step is! These really look fantastic.

All the best,
Rich

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey,

Interested in buying a brushed aluminum panel to fit my 05' Spec with 2JR aluminum radiator mounts! These look fantastic and the aluminum should match my Mishimoto radiator as well.
Keep me posted on Payment/shipping info and when all is needed!

Thanks a ton,
Rich

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
Im def interested and I hope you are able to produce.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts