A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,073 Posts
I might be in but would need to work around my billet grille and some other things.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
65 raw steel
75 wrapped steel
75 raw aluminum
85 polished aluminum
85 wrapped aluminum
100 painted w Martin sr. Base and finish 1 clear/hardener
Prices very on custom orders for powder coat ceramic coat and hydro dip

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
Do you have a list of committed buys? Put me down for a carbon fiber wrapped steel to be exact. No 2j sticker please.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
As of right now we are at 8. I am thinking the least I can do for the community and my first sales to the b15u community is drop the group buy limit of 10 to 8. I was hoping to do this to raise more interest. Get my name out to you all but I am aware that b15u is not what it use to be for active members. So everyone who Is interested or placed a order will get free shipping for this group buy. If anyone wants to upgrade your order. I have your b15u handle all writin down as well as what you ordered. I plan on getting payments and shipping all done this week. If things are tight with payment this week we can work it out to keep your place in the group buy. The group buy will continue until monday.

Thank you everyone for participating!

·
Registered
4 Posts
02-03 & 04-06 Air diversion panels. Prices start at 65 to 120 + shipping. International shipping available. All panels are plasma cut and hand sanded/ filed. Made from steel & aluminum. Special orders available. They can be made to fit with or without 2j radiator brackets, with hood latch delete Or custom grills. These are the Castro concepts design.
Options
02-03
04-06
w/ or w/o 2j radiator brackets
Raw aluminum
Raw steel
Stainless steel
Dimond plate
Polished aluminum
C.F wrap or other wrap
Custom order
I can have them ceramic coated. Powder coated or hydro dipped.
I can paint them to match the exterior of your car.
I'll work on a couple other custom options and edit/update this post when I have pictures. Feel free to ask any questions you may have. I have 20+ references
Hey hows it going, are you still getting these made? I would like to buy one, thx

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
Hey hows it going, are you still getting these made? I would like to buy one, thx
Sorry, I'd love to help you but I sold the copy back to Steven Castro so the community could get everything for diversion panel related in one place. Here is is website.

21 - 37 of 37 Posts