A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
OMG :newbie: HERE
Hi guys as you can see i am new to this forums. Well i have a red 02 Spec-V and want to do some cosmetic stuff on it. Well to start of what color bulbs i should have on my headlights and Fog lights. ( considering its a red car.) What color should i make the Rims. I will also purchase an interior neon kit so what color should it be. I do not care about the Tint Laws ( :wank: ) so what do you think about tinting a red cars windows?( hit me up with percentages all over PLEASE.) Should i black out the taillights? Well this is going to be funny but i am getting a special license plate for it so hit me up with good ones PLEASE.
THANK YOU SO MUCH FROM NOW FOR HELPING ME GUYS.

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Welcome to the forums...
If you don't have HID's yet I would suggest picking up a set in 6,000k for the hint of blue but still sufficient lighting output.
Then I would get some yellow fogs...
I would then put back on the stock front bumper...
Then I would paint the wheels black...
I personally like tintless windows, but if you want them 20% is what most people go with...
I wouldn't black out the headlights...

Buttttt it's not my car....Your driving it everyday and you should mod it how YOU are happy with...Forget about what others say...It's your car...Good luck..

·
Registered
2,856 Posts
yea man I agree on removing the bumper...get yellow fogs definitely...looks sick...and idk about the neon kit man...? but like mike said...your car...your style man

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
mvp is there an ending in your signature bro lol jus curios, and thanks guys godd choices i think so i will start doing this next week. what about the taillights should i blackout them? cuz spec v's headlights look smoked allready.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
can you guys check out my other problem lol here is the link i will be so happy if you guys help me PROBLEM ::: 02-03: Spekaer Problem - B15U ;)

And by the way IF ANY ADMIN is hearing me now i have a question DO YOU GUYS HAVE STICKERS like other forums do? Something that says. b15u.com

·
Registered
21,701 Posts

·
Registered
2,856 Posts

·
Registered
503 Posts
what are u doing with that house speaker?
and yellow fogs, black everything else out and get in a front end collison. IMO

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
LOL i allready love this forum haha i know its a home speaker lol so yea i think i will black the tails and rims umm already got the sound system lol this speaker is for my BRO's car hehe i am still not sure about the tints lol so ty guys

·
Registered
503 Posts
LOL i allready love this forum haha i know its a home speaker lol so yea i think i will black the tails and rims umm already got the sound system lol this speaker is for my BRO's car hehe i am still not sure about the tints lol so ty guys
idk about your tint laws, but i wouldnt go too dark. and if u wanna keep the glass clean and not tint the tails. Get white rims :)

·
Registered
658 Posts
OMG :newbie: HERE

Hi guys as you can see i am new to this forums. Well i have a red 02 Spec-V and want to do some cosmetic stuff on it. Well to start of what color bulbs i should have on my headlights and Fog lights. ( considering its a red car.) What color should i make the Rims. I will also purchase an interior neon kit so what color should it be. I do not care about the Tint Laws ( :wank: ) so what do you think about tinting a red cars windows?( hit me up with percentages all over PLEASE.) Should i black out the taillights? Well this is going to be funny but i am getting a special license plate for it so hit me up with good ones PLEASE.
THANK YOU SO MUCH FROM NOW FOR HELPING ME GUYS.​
do ALL of that.. it should loook AWESOME!:ugh2:..........................

·
Registered
604 Posts
id say black out the tails or somoke them maybe. paint your rims black or bronze. get the regular bumper or gxe conversion. as for tints i would go with either none or go really dark haha. like 5's or 15's and tint the windsheild some amount.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hehe kk umm i have a question for you guys my friends 02 spec v with 06 engine has his check engine light on lol and he told me the mechanic told him its the evap container door just not closing well how much u think it will cost us to fix it ty.

·
Registered
979 Posts
whats the exact code? i dont think there is a door inside the canister but the vent control valve is what usually goes bad. now if it's an EVAP leak you'll want to replace both the vent control valve and EVAP canister.

Also... the 02-06 engine is exactly the same thing

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
well there is no leak from what i heard lol so if there is no door its the valve i guess lol how much will it cost to fix and only thing i know is tht the part is about 50$ lol is the valve for 50$ ty nd i knew tht abot the engine lol :) jus letting you guys know :) thanks :) by the way plz dont take me wrong :) when i said i knew tht :)
lol you are probably sayin this to me right??? :bryce:

·
Registered
979 Posts
you can change the vent control vavle in like 5 minutes yourself. if you go to a shop its probably gonna be like $100-$200 total <----- just a guess. i work at a dealer and we would prob charge 1 hr. for diagnosis and 1 hr. for install plus the part

1 - 20 of 53 Posts