A Nissan Sentra Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys so I was driving this weekend the car felt a little low on power as I was driving home so got home parked it and the car was completely dead the next day. I live on a hill so I thought maybe I left the lights on so I can pop start that didn’t work connected it to another car to jump it the car has power and it would just crank so I thought maybe I wasn’t getting fuel so I took it to a shop and now there telling me the ecu is fried I’m skeptical so maybe someone might know I was also thinking if not the fuel pump then maybe the crank or can sensors someone please help.

·
Super Moderator
6,586 Posts
Sounds like the battery is shot too me, but I would assume the shop tested it...

Reactions: Tritton

·
Super Moderator
6,586 Posts
If it's what I went through, and it sounds like it, there is a short/ break in the harness on the driver's side.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Could you specify like around where the harness was and what you did to remedy the problem

·
Super Moderator
6,586 Posts
I'll take a pic of the location i belive the damage was at later, end up replacing the harness but it could have been repaired. You will have to pull the harness that runs the front of the engine bay and behind the driver side front fender liner.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks man I appreciate it if you can get back to me as soon as possible it would be perfect

·
Super Moderator
6,586 Posts
Was some where in this area IIRC but more towards the the area going into the fender. You will have to remove the tape and protective coverings.
Hood Automotive tire Motor vehicle Sleeve Automotive design
Tire Wheel Motor vehicle Automotive tire Hood

1 - 8 of 8 Posts