A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is from Sylvania.com (OSRAM SYLVANIA - Replacement Guide - Start). It has a little info about their own bulbs, but it tells you everything you need to know about bulb sizes for the Sentra.

2006 NISSAN Sentra

High & low beam headlamp
H13 (9008)
H13ST Silverstar: The brighter and whiter light. Up to 35% brighter, up to 30% more downroad visibility and up to 35% more sideroad visibility.
H13XV XtraVision: The brighter light for upgraded performance. Up to 30% brighter light and up to 25% more downroad visibility.

Parking light
3157NA

Front turn signal
3157NA

Rear turn signal
1156ST SilverStar: The brighter, whiter signal light. Up to 30% brighter light, up to 20% whiter light and up to 10% farther and wider.
1156LL SYLVANIA Long Life miniature bulbs perform twice as long as any standard miniature bulb. Designed for durability, lower maintenance and greater safety.

Tail light
1157LL SYLVANIA Long Life miniature bulbs perform twice as long as any standard miniature bulb. Designed for durability, lower maintenance and greater safety.

Stop light
1157LL SYLVANIA Long Life miniature bulbs perform twice as long as any standard miniature bulb. Designed for durability, lower maintenance and greater safety.

High mount stop light
921ST SilverStar: The brighter, whiter signal light. Up to 30% brighter light, up to 20% whiter light and up to 10% farther and wider.
921LL SYLVANIA Long Life miniature bulbs perform twice as long as any standard miniature bulb. Designed for durability, lower maintenance and greater safety.

Fog/Driving light
H11
H11ST Silverstar: The brighter and whiter light. Up to 35% brighter, up to 30% more downroad visibility and up to 35% more sideroad visibility.
H11XV XtraVision: The brighter light for upgraded performance. Up to 30% brighter light and up to 25% more downroad visibility.

License plate
194LL SYLVANIA Long Life miniature bulbs perform twice as long as any standard miniature bulb. Designed for durability, lower maintenance and greater safety.

Back up light
921ST SilverStar: The brighter, whiter signal light. Up to 30% brighter light, up to 20% whiter light and up to 10% farther and wider.
921LL SYLVANIA Long Life miniature bulbs perform twice as long as any standard miniature bulb. Designed for durability, lower maintenance and greater safety.

Front sidemarker
194LL SYLVANIA Long Life miniature bulbs perform twice as long as any standard miniature bulb. Designed for durability, lower maintenance and greater safety.

Rear sidemarker

Dome light
DE3175
DE3175LL SYLVANIA Long Life miniature bulbs perform twice as long as any standard miniature bulb. Designed for durability, lower maintenance and greater safety.

Trunk/Cargo area
158LL SYLVANIA Long Life miniature bulbs perform twice as long as any standard miniature bulb. Designed for durability, lower maintenance and greater safety.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
151 Posts
I'm wanting to replace my stock bulbs with a 6000k temperature. Wether that be with just bulbs or an hid kit. I'd prefer just bulbs, but whateveri get, I want something reliable and quality. Suggestions?

·
Registered
784 Posts
I'm wanting to replace my stock bulbs with a 6000k temperature. Wether that be with just bulbs or an hid kit. I'd prefer just bulbs, but whateveri get, I want something reliable and quality. Suggestions?
I read decent reviews about the silverstar bulbs that they sell in autozone or pep boys. But for me, HIDs have better output and color than those.

·
Registered
393 Posts
I would go HID's...first, I would get projectors, then throw HID's in there. I've got that setup and it's awesome.

If anything though, at least get the HID kit with the 6k's, looks much better than standard bulbs

Sent from somewhere in the Abyss

1 - 9 of 9 Posts