A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 202 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.b15u.com/parts-sale/26350-fs-nismo-header-full-apexi-exhaust-w-cat-res.html

That's the link to the original for sale thread.

To make a long story short i sent payment for a nismo header through paypal on Feb 18, 2012. I have not received the header or a refund to this day. I tried to be patient and resolve the issue with 04SPEC-Vsentra_dylan but he just stopped replying to my pm's. I want to point out one important thing and let it be a lesson to other members because this lesson cost me $250. I tried to file a claim with paypal but they couldn't help me because when i sent payment I sent it as a gift so they wouldn't charge 04SPEC-Vsentra_dylan any fees. He asked me to do it and I didn't know I would lose all paypal protection because of it. did he know this and planned to not send me anything all along? i don't know but you be the judge. as we all know there are two sides to every story so i will simply post up all the pm's between me and 04SPEC-Vsentra_dylan and let you members be the judge.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
B15U.com - A Nissan Sentra Forum;B15U.com -A Nissan Sentra Forum
Private Message Dump for User Se-r17; 04-17-2012 10:47 AM -->

################################################################################
Folder : Sent Items
################################################################################

================================================================================
To : 04SPEC-Vsentra_dylan
Date : 2012-02-17 20:35
Title : nismo header
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Se-r17 said:
Hey, how much is shipping for the header to los angeles 90043? Am also thinking about the exhaust too but I think shipping will be crazy high for it.
================================================================================
Date : 2012-02-18 14:36
Title : Re: nismo header
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
04SPEC-Vsentra_dylan said:
Ehh Ur the closest person to me lol and the header
would probably cost 30-35 shipped priority mail. If u don't care about waiting 2-3 weeks I can ship economy for cheap on the exhaust. But total for header $250 shipped
Se-r17 said:
Ah I'll just take the header for now. Genuine Nismo header right? What's your PayPal?
Date : 2012-02-24 21:10
send as gift please so i dont have to come outta pocket for shipping lol

Date : 2012-02-26 19:28
Se-r17 said:
Hey, just wondering if you got a chance to ship the header yet?

Hey so sorry bro I been moving houses the last 4 days Ndhavent gotten a chance to......if its not shipped by the 29th ill issue u a refund man.....sorry ill try and get it out ASAP
Se-r17 said:
No worries bro. I just wanted to know if I should be on the look out for a box yet or not.
Date : 2012-02-28 19:32
Se-r17 said:
well your gonna put the header in a box right? Well what I meant was I wanted to know if to expect the header already or not.
Date : 2012-02-29 14:56
Se-r17 said:
Well what I meant was I wanted to know if to expect the header already or not.

wife was already supposed to ship it. Ill call her tomorrow and see whats up. Im at training and I
told her to ship it......sorry man lol
Se-r17 said:
No problem bro. Just let me know if she sent it out or not.
Date : 2012-03-03 05:11
Se-r17 said:
Hey bro, did you get a chance to find out if she shipped it or not?
Date : 2012-03-05 20:47
hey bro got a chance to call her this morning. She said she sent it. If you dont get it in the next 3-5 days lemmie know again..dont let a woman do a mans job LOL
Se-r17 said:
lol alright I'll let you know if it gets here in a few days
Date : 2012-03-19 15:33
Se-r17 said:
Hey bro, I still haven't got the header yet.
Date : 2012-03-19 21:24
Jesus fuck me man I called USPS try said it was declined? And will be sent back I'll refund u man
Se-r17 said:
Fuck that's bullshit. I been waiting for it. I asked my girl and she said no one came. Fuck it what can I do. Let me know when you refund the money. PayPal is [email protected] thanks anyway bro
Date : 2012-03-20 19:27
Yeah USPS is fucking everyone right now they made my buddy ship me projectors express mail and they wouldn't let him ship it priority so the overcharged him $50..... Idfk man this is some bullshit.
Se-r17 said:
Hey bro, so when are you gonna issue my refund? I want to start looking for another header and truth be told cash is kinda tight right now.
Date : 2012-03-20 19:45
fully understandable. I just wanna wait a minute cuz idk wtf is going on with the header when i talked to that lady she said i should get it back in 5-7 days and then i will issue a refund if thats ok. just dont wanna issue a refund and be fucked outta a header ya know?
Se-r17 said:
Yeah thats resonable and I have no problem with that. As long as I get my refund by the end of the month it's fine. I too don't want to end up with no money or header.
Date : 2012-03-29 18:42
Se-r17 said:
Hey bro, I was wondering if you could just refund me already. I think you will agree I been very patient through the hole situation and I think I waited long enough. You said to give it 5-7 days and that was on the 20th. I gave it 9 days and I think thats long enough. I really need to get the se-r back on the road so that money is gonna help me out.
Date : 2012-03-31 15:18
Se-r17 said:
So are you gonna give me a refund already or not? I know you got my last pm. I been patient because you been replying to my pm's but once I stop hearing from you that's gonna become a problem and really am tired of waiting and am just gonna let PayPal handle it. I don't wanna deal with all that bullshit so just let me know what's up.

·
Registered
7,401 Posts
THIS is why I never send as a gift. If they bitch about the 3% PayPal fee, I'll add an extra $5 to cover it.

Reactions: black06spec-v

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Dylan better come in here and answer. Did you PM him a link to this thread?

And there are 3 sides to every story, your side, his side and the truth!
well my last two pm's to him were ignored so no I didn't think to send him a link. But I did give him some feedback on his itrader and i sent him the link in the private comment section.

·
Registered
3,985 Posts
broski, you want his celll number? i was going to buy his car at one point

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah. I really dropped the ball on the sending payment as a gift. I just saw he had two positive feedbacks on his itrader and alot of post and figured he was good for it. Also I didn't know I would lose protection in case i got scammed.

·
Registered
21,701 Posts

·
39,082 Posts
Damn, more drama in B15u. What's new?

·
Registered
273 Posts
subscribed...i was actually in line for buying these headers way back but passed...i wanna hear his side

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ahh ok...

I have no doubt that your claim is legitimate, however, how do you have only 4 posts, 3 of which are in this thread? lol
lol good point. Am new to this board but not new to the spec v community. I was a member on serboard a few years back and was very active on there when I had my 2003 se-r. My screen name was LordOfTheSpec on there. thats also my name on b15sentra and i have been a member there for a few years. I got rid of my se-r when my motor died at 30k miles from pre cat failure. Just recently I bought an 02 se-r and from searching came across this forum and it seems to be the best one when it comes to the se-r

·
Registered
21,701 Posts
lol good point. Am new to this board but not new to the spec v community. I was a member on serboard a few years back and was very active on there when I had my 2003 se-r. My screen name was LordOfTheSpec on there. thats also my name on b15sentra and i have been a member there for a few years. I good rid of my se-r when my motor died at 30k miles from pre cat failure. Just recently I bought an 02 se-r and from searching came across this forum and it seems to be the best one when it comes to the se-r
I know that username quite well!

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Dylan is a pretty knowlegable and cool guy around here.. I would love to hear his side of the story..

That's what i thought too. His side from what I understand is header delivery was messed up by usps but in truth I think he never sent anything to begin with. Why do i think this? it's not because i never got the header but because in his for sale thread he claimed he was going 3 in exhaust for his build but in another thread http://www.b15u.com/parts-sale/2715...-mid-high-flow-cat-nismo-catback-w-o-res.html here he is trying to purchase a nismo cat back. Why would he want that if he is going 3 inch? To match his nismo header?

·
39,082 Posts
That's what i thought too. His side from what I understand is header delivery was messed up by usps but in truth I think he never sent anything to begin with. Why do i think this? it's not because i never got the header but because in his for sale thread he claimed he was going 3 in exhaust for his build but in another thread http://www.b15u.com/parts-sale/2715...-mid-high-flow-cat-nismo-catback-w-o-res.html here he is trying to purchase a nismo cat back. Why would he want that if he is going 3 inch? To match his nismo header?
Dylan could never make up his mind about anything. He was even going to add nos to his car.
This isn't proof that he didn't send it.

1 - 20 of 202 Posts