A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Pictures go from old to new throughout my showoff..

Mods list:
Fresh motor put in in 2008
Black stock 04 wheels
8000k hi-low HIDs
Throttle body coolant bypass mod
Megan racing coilovers
Xs 4-1 race header
Xs midpipe
GReddy sp2 catback
Energy suspension motor mount inserts
SRI
Tiny 2mm spacers on the rear
Tinted tail lights
Foglight mod
Wingless

I'm getting the UR lightweight crank pulley, jwt balance shaft removal, lightweight flywheel, clutch and then ill probably stop modding the spec.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
looks bad ass, I actually like no tint. space those stockers out a bit, u wont believe the difference
thank you, sir. i have two small spacers, cant decide if i wanna throw em in the front or rear

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Throw the spacers on the rear. The rear sits in further than the fronts do. I hate how it looks.. my car sits pretty much exactly like yours does lol. Luckily I will have new wheels and spacers next week :)

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I went wingless! pics will be up tonight. i'm also trying to get some old pictures of my car with the wheels it came with, stock height, stock exhaust, then with eibach pro kits, exhaust, the transformation... you guys already know the deal

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
new pictures... i went wingless, got the sp2, and put small 2mm spacers on the rear

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
were u at the woodbridge meet on thursday ?
yeah man that was the first time i ever drove up and holy shit!!!! that meet gets pumpin!! ill be going up thursday again if it doesnt rain

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thanks sigs, and yeah im looking to trade them, i have someone interested rght now weve been trying to work something out

·
Registered
143 Posts
Yeah it is pumpin man and I saw u pulling out and then my buddy that has a z wen with a bunch of other z guys to white castle ... And I saw u there I was like nice I'm not the only spec hahaha I was trying say watsup but u pulled away at the meet

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
hahaha hell yeah man your boys were takin pics of my boy coreys pink wheels on his wrx

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Oh you guys go to that meet? It does get packed. Maybe I'll see you guys next time.
yeah man say come over and say something if either of you see me pull in... so many cars go i probably wont even see you guys if not haha

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
thank you, and nice man!! how much were they if you dont mind me asking

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
BUMP for the showoff... I've got some plans for the spec to be fixed up. I'd like to sell her, so if you know someone who wants a spec v HOLLA! only 88k on car and 34k on motor... Plans for the spec v for the winter are:

New Throttle Body
All four (4) replacement shocks for the coilovers that are on the car.
Wheels repainted by a body shop.
Sideskirt got scratched up cause of some Princeton asshole, so ill be getting that repainted as well.
Headlights buffed by a body shop

^^After I get all that stuff the car should be in very mint condition. Ill get pics up as i fix her up, HOLLA!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts