A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright so here is my deal I bought a 04 Sentra spec-v turbo all kinds of goodies swapped the motor put new clutch rewired everything according to the manuals got the car to start but didn't for long and after buying 2 diffrent harnesses and all kinds of parts ecu,engine,tranny's,sensors and shit I've put in a few months worth of work into it and a few $ks to the point it's become an obsession and ignore my normal obligations it's hard for me to admit that because of this project build that was suppose to be so easy I did and admit I fell back to the addictions I did before but I still have an angel on my shoulder and he's got about 2 months left to live he's always been there to help me anyway possible and this car got me to go back down ways I shouldn't have gone yet he has been the most supportive friend in my life I can't let him down and keep getting high knowing he wants to send me to a rehab I'm not asking for a hand our but if you've ever been there you know what my thoughts are but I promise my intentions are true if anyone knows who can take on my project so I can get clean and sober for my best friend please let me know I'll hand over the cars title if I don't keep my end or pay up what's owed cars all yours so please help me show a friend appretiation 7023251278 my names Ralph duran I've never asked for any type of help and have helped any one I could

1 - 1 of 1 Posts