Seats-sold
Smoked out tailights-sold
Spoiler-50
Foglights-20
Sideskirts-50
Electric Mirrors-40
SER badges-15
Sunroof-offer a price

If its not listed just HMU and ill unbolt it. Im selling as much as possible before i take the shell to the junk yard

Attachments

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Updated prices and i also have Bi-xenon headlights with bulbs and the ballast for an 02-03 for $50 never used still in the box

·
Registered
113 Posts
Good day ahead to all,

Understood items #2 and #3 are omitted from the request, shipping zip code is 20774 for actual full address I can PM you later amazing that you have item #5 many just trash this but glad you have it please keep me updated and thank you I want the items listed for the 2006 B15U regards, -Gregory

·
Registered
2 Posts
Still got the exhaust hanger brackets? There's one in the back of the center crossmember that holds up the midpipe, and there is another one by the resonator right under the driver seat. The one near the resonator also supports the heat shield.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Good day to you seller,

I have actually long since found a B15U that I had broken my required parts from so I may be removed from the list of buyers requesting.

The sunroof wind deflector I purchased BNIB from Weather Tech so I am good Sir and a fantastic day to you -Gregory Conway

1 - 9 of 9 Posts