A Nissan Sentra Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey everyone,

I have a 2010 Spec V. I recently started to upgrade parts as I replace them.
Currently
-Megan Racing: Down pipe - Exhaust
-2j: Header w/ Titanium bolts (not installed yet)
-TRW: Struts/Shocks/Strut mounts
-Tein springs -Mevotech: complete front end -EBC: Slotted rotors/Brakes -Goodridge: SS Brake lines
***Looking for strut bars, does anyone make them???

Attachments

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, after much reading I may build a turbo set up. Not sure what i need but when the time comes I'll be sure to start a thread.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Ship me a car and ill make a exhaust kit for turbo, so manifold with downpipe, and you guys can make the rest. Keep the cost down. I have a few precision turbos here to make the downpipe off of. Or shit. Ill make just a downpipe and wastegate dump valve and sell it that way. Then you guys can use whatever cast manifolds you can find.

·
Registered
310 Posts
or, to sweeten the deal, If someone can send me a junk engine, with a header and a junk alternator, and I can get ~5 people to buy in, Ill start making them for my website. I can still get the cast manifolds.

I had a qr25 header jig, but i turned it into the base for my little cnc mill lol

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Cast manifolds the way they currently are suck. That turbo sits way to close to the head. Every head gasket I blew was decimated right where the turbo was.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Lol, sure did. Thank you for all the ideas. After I finish up with headers and intake I'll be working on aesthetics since we all know Nissan paint doesn't age well. I was thinking of getting a wrap done. So maybe September ish i should start working on that.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts