A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
11,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my two front tires took a crap on me last week. One ripped and the other one sorta blew up inside, it looks like slicks...gg nyc bumps.

I had hankook sport k104 215/40/18 tires all around before which are about $120 a piece. So that would be $240 or so for two tires...

HOWEVER...being a cheap ass, I found some Nankang NS II tires for $208 shipped FOR 4! So I'mma give them a shot...

Anyone have experience w/ these tires? I did some quick googling, and it's mixed opinions, which made me give them a shot. Not everyone had something negative to say.

Why did I go cheap on tires you ask? Because I'm looking for some light weight 17's which will have some nice stickies on it :)

·
Registered
21,701 Posts

·
Registered
26,956 Posts
umm since when are nankang POS's??? i had these tires when i had 15's, got a good year and a half out of them and still sold em with meat on em.

and so brian had brand new tires on his lex and they only lasted one burnout?!?!?! id have to see it to believe it

·
Registered
21,701 Posts

·
11,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah they said higher thread rating = less grip, but some ppl on a mustang forum said it wasn't bad...someone ran 12's on them lol. We shall see...hopefully the site i ordered from is legit b/c that's a crackhead price

what they say about grip? if its high thread rating that means the grip aint too great right?

turbo FWD needs grip!

·
Registered
401 Posts
i got nanking ns1 sport tires on my car and they grip better then the stock contis did and i drive it very harsh and still see the new tire paint on them so i got nothing bad to say about nanking had them for a couple months and there 85 percent still

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
I'm trying to find some cheap tires to fit the stock wheels (of 02 Spec)
any suggestions on where to look or which to get?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts