Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello:

Tired of not being able to hear myself in the car and being the rooster of the neighborhood ... so time to get rid of the 2.5" N1 pipes.

The exhaust is a megan midpipe, and N1 catback...the cat that was on the Megan felt apart so it was removed and made into straight pipes...thats why no cat and no location for the O2

I want to trade from the down pipe to the muffler for a stock exhaust or something extremly quiet! no cash needed unless you have a good exhaust that is quiet and you want money on my part...of so I'm ok with it...

Only issue is that I have a hotshots header which contains both O2 sensors, so the exhaust from what I remember dont have any bungs for the O2 sensor...I will verify this and post pics of the exhaust...

This is a pic of my header (not for sale) but just to show you that both of my O2 sensors are on the header....

Thanks!

·
Registered
2,974 Posts
Ok so it's the straight through design like the N1. Those are pretty loud you considered adding a resonator?

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah but for example my TC has a magnaflow cat and a 22" magnaflow resonator and it sounds amazing but i'm just tired of spending money so just want to trade ... and if I have to add a few bucks it wont be 200+ for a custom job...

Thanks! if you know anyone please keep me posted

·
Registered
2,974 Posts
I see I see. Though situation. Hope you find somebody.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Anyone? last call if not by next weekend it will be all shopped up and resonators welded all over the place :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.