A Nissan Sentra Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
5K views 186 replies 34 participants last post by  jwl013 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Jetta Vr6 2.8 with header, Exhaust, Intake and Chipped Vs Spec V with 223whp

Keep talking shyt. faster cars to come

youll notice in the first pull i took 4th up to 101mph, but can take 4th up to 115mph :)

#4 ·
Dyno chart + Video OR :bsflag::liar: On the WHP Claim

230 WHP with a OBX header com on son (the resident high HP N/A spec is doin 200 WHP) fully documented.......... so that's why ur being flamed kid.

#5 ·
Get that other cars video too

#6 ·
No doubt your winning and at least a good driver, but get us some
More proof of this mystery ecu

#9 ·
NOS sticker

#12 ·
I lol cause everyone on this forum thinks 223whp is hard to reach.. 230 was a miss type. it takes money to build cars and i worked with masters of the trade who built my car. go out and pay a couple thousand bucks on ur qrs. dont bash me cause i can afford my hobby. thanks Robb

#50 ·
HAHAHA Ur a fucking Idiot!! money does make cars go fast, thats why i have a 400 Horse Turbo QR Kid.

and a Modified SR20 ECU will NEVER work on a spec, so please stop talking out your ass and STFU.

Like I said Post your Dyno Video + 1/4mile slips and you win, keep talking nonsense and every one will flame you.

(try reading listening and learning before you talk shit to people with vast amounts of knowledge on the QR-VQ and B15 Platform)

#21 ·
im gonna race him, hes a little over 2hrs away, b15newyork said he got the toll i just gotta cover the gas. or if need be i already tole him im down to meet at the track, either way its on.

any bet the guy with the turbo that just dynoed 201whp will put atleast 3-4 cars ont his guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.