A Nissan Sentra Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Center console Vehicle audio Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive lighting Light Land vehicle Vehicle Car Subcompact car Rim Blue Black Vehicle door Electric blue Darkness Land vehicle Vehicle Car Rim Sedan Land vehicle Vehicle Car Rim Automotive design Land vehicle Vehicle Car Alloy wheel Automotive tire I was told by the B15uForum to do this. Lol.

Mods:
Fully custom Magnaflow cat-back exhaust
MeganRacing Front Upper Strut Bar (Blue)
17x7.5" DrifZ 304MB FX rims (Carbon black with machined lip) with Nexen 215/45/17 tires
Custom carbon fiber interior
Blue LED under-dash lights w/ more throughout the car
Kenwood headunit with Kenwood speakers (1,015 total Watts)
Two 10" Boston Acoustics subs in a sealed box with a Polk Audio amp
Billet Grille
Tinted Windows (5% back half, 35% front windows, 35% entire windshield with 5% strip)
Custom door panel speaker inserts
Custom rear deck for speakers

Much more to come. I will try to keep it posted. I have the QG18DE motor...so engine pictures will be sad and shameful.

·
Premium Member
39,110 Posts
Yes, this is the show off thread for your car.

When someone click on the 1 next to your rides, it will bring them here.

Reactions: b15_Alex

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
not bad man. its nice. what future plans you have? :)
In June I am getting fresh paint, SE R front bumper (hopefully), SE R spoiler. Black diamond head lights with 6k H.I.D.s, clear lense fog light set up with 12k. Also, the trunk keyhole will be shaved away and the antenna will be redone/shaved off too. That is all for this summer. After that plans to finish interior with coil-overs and all the strut/sway bars I like.

- - - Updated - - -

Hold on, let me go snap a photo.

·
Registered
348 Posts
nice wheels, IMO the current front end looks better than the SER one. just get a front lip and you are set!

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
nice wheels, IMO the current front end looks better than the SER one. just get a front lip and you are set!
At my height though I prefer SE R bumper. When I go in for paint in June, I am having both bumpers done. So I can swap out whenever. Thank you though. My ride height looks horrible in photos. Cruising down the road though, looks perfect.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts