A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
*NEW YORK*what up guys selling my 2002 nissan sentra ser spec v car has 106k, oil changes uses mobile 1 every 3.5k since i purchased the car with 70k on it, all maintenance has been kept up with, many mods car runs mint not a problem that i can tell.. 6SPEED
*** CAR HAS VIPER 5900 2MILE ALARM AND REMOTE SART WITH SAFE START FOR THE CLUTCH***.. $600 ALARM LCD screen 2 remotes one key

mods...
under hood-
2.5 lt engine
*EXHAUST-nismo heders --> 2.5 inch stainless steel pipe --> 22inch magnaflow high-flow resonator -->STILLEN exhaust.. i believe 4in tip.. just did this 4 weeks ago sounds good.
*AEM long cold air intake in bumper, k&n filter
*optima yellow top battery.. purchased last year
*factory spec-v engine strut bar
*alternator replaced 4/2011, clutch master cylinder replaced 6/2011
EXTERIOR-
*LIMO TINT all windows with 8inch strip on front windshield
*stock rims powder coated black
*Drilled and slotted rotors all 4, with new ceramic break pads 4-6 weeks ago
*kyb struts and eibach lowering springs
*rear window spoiler lip bmw m3 style lip

INTERIOR-
*stock spec-v seating black and red seating
*shorty shift kit*
SYSTEM, alone cost me around 3k when i did it all last year,
*pioneer DEH-900BT.. indash touch screen navi bluetooth phone, dvd, ipod player
*Alpine MRP-M1000 amp 1000wrms 1500peak
*Alpine MRP-M600 4 channel amp for interiors
*MTX (2) 12 inch SQUARE 8800 4ohm subwoofers in mtx box 1500wrms 3500wpeak LOUD!! w/bass knob control in the front by radio
* 2 4.5in jbl pro series comp carbon fibor speakers in the doors 150wrms
*2 6x9in JBL pro series comp carbon speakers in rear deck 200rms
*stinger 15k farad cap with lcd display for the subs
2 sets of 4gauge wiring from the battery to the rear one to cap for subs and one to interior for max power.
all jbl pro rca wiring from deck to amps

LIGHTING
*FIRE DEPT, or car shows..
*WHELEN 90watt 6 pack STROBE kit, 4 in the taillights, 2 in the headlights
*WHELEN led GRILL lights one blue one white
*Windshield light ALL blue led lighting...
car looks like a cop car all light up lol!
switches are all perm mounted by the ebrake, unnoticeable

*HIDS in the headlights 10,000K WHITE light from DDMTUNING.com slim balast
*HIDS in the fogs, fogs are coated yellow permanently.. so also 10k white light..witch projects yellow because the painted lenses
*led dome light, led license plate lights white (v-leds.com)
*LED BLUE STRIP under dash for driver and passenger floor.. with switch to turn on and off

*Valentine One V1 Radar Detector hard wired

*** CAR HAS VIPER 5900 2MILE ALARM AND REMOTE SART WITH SAFE START FOR THE CLUTCH***.. $600 ALARM LCD screen 2 remotes one key

comes with EVERYTHING
PRICE DROP ASKING 4,300K$.. as is..PM ME A PRICE WHAT YOU WOULD OFFER *IM OPEN TO OFFERS*

CAR JUST STARTED.. TICKING 10-30 miles ago<<<from what i read it could be one of the 2, the o-ring in the exhaust coupling, or bent lifter or valve.. PRICED AS IS... i will be having my mechanic look at it and give me a price to fix it then will raise the price up agan if i get it fixed ofcourse...
im not a mechanic i have no clue what the noise is.. when i drive 1st2nd3rd you hear it low rpms 4th,5th,6th youll hear it after 4500k rpm... sounds like a baseball card in a bike tire lol..

CAR IS UNINSURED AND OFF THE ROAD>>> YOU CAN TEST DRIVE IT IF YOU LIKE STILL

NO TRADES i bought a 2012 genesis coupe...

CONTACT ME BY PM OR TEXT ONLY 631-506-3172 Tell me who you are and what you want in the text not just YO lol
dont call me i wont pick up

pictures will be up in 5mins

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

^^TAKEN BEFORE I GOT LIMO TINT LOL

**^^^BARS ARE NOT ON the car atm but WILL be inccluded^^^*

^^haterblockers =D... to this day not one ticket

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
CLICK these to make them BIGGER

^^ happend from accident 6/2010.. the crash bar was the only thing not fixed, ^^as seen in last 2pic it is still like that, not affecting anything whatsoever (pictures 8&10)​

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
car was inspected yesterday passed... nys inspection.... did rear breaks today replacing bolth rear calipers and putting on duralast platinum pads.. one caliper was seized... so i replaced bolth since they were bolth stock for even ware.. still for sale pm me with offers

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i still have the car havent been pushing sale but price drop to 2500... was told by a friend.. who knows a little something about cars.. that it could possably need a motor after another few thousand miles or so.. 631 5063172

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.