A Nissan Sentra Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
PARTING OUT 2002 Vibrant Blue SE-R, 124k miles. All interior pieces still remain. Exterior has some wear. Passenger Fender is dented. Hood is covered in black plastidip and is still in good condition. Air conditioning and power steering system still present. Engine and exhaust already sold. Transmission still available. PM for part inquiries!

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Family car Sedan Land vehicle Vehicle Car Hood Bumper Land vehicle Vehicle Car Alloy wheel Sedan Land vehicle Vehicle Car Sedan Alloy wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Car Vehicle registration plate Automotive exterior Land vehicle Vehicle Car Alloy wheel Sedan Land vehicle Vehicle Car Steering wheel Nissan Steering part Steering wheel Auto part Vehicle Car Vehicle Engine Auto part Car Automotive engine part Motor vehicle Car Vehicle Auto part Headlamp

·
Registered
9,057 Posts
Good seller here guys. Have bought several things from him.
Shipping fast and prices are good

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Reactions: Lionheart

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I just realized the thread title might be a little confusing.

Just to clarify, EVERYTHING on the Sentra is for sale, not just the interior.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sorry for the lack of responses! An emergency came up that took me away for about a month an a half so I've been unable to attend to this.

·
Registered
26 Posts
What is the condition of the outside window seal strips, right above the door handles? All 4 of mine have gone bad and show the chrome part with rust, want to replace them.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts