A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Parting out a 2002 Spec V. Engine block is no good. Have a refurbished head still in the box, new VVT solenoid and a used one, 14lb 2jr flywheel, 2jr stage 2 clutch kit, megan racing headers, 2jr cold air intake. Any part you need I'll have. No rips or tears in the seats. Located in Fresno, Ca, will ship if needed.

Newly refurbished head - $150+ Shipping
2jr Stage 2 Clutch Kit- less than 500mi- $200+ Shipping
2jr forged steel flywheel 14lbs- less than 500mi- $150+ Shipping
2jr 3inch cold air intake $100+ shipping
Megan racing headers- less than 500mi- $140+ shipping

Attachments

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Prices?

·
Registered
8,848 Posts
Any specific parts?
Your suppose to have prices posted for said items and also pictures. Rules r rules

Sent from my SM-G935U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8,848 Posts
Otherwise you'll get shit like this. I'll give you a 1 dollar for the head lmao

·
Super Moderator
5,332 Posts
As this is a vehicle part out, I left it alone but add some prices for some items.

I would love some parts off of it but not sure how I want to go about this since you are over 3 hrs away.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

1. As this is a vehicle part out, I left it alone but add some prices for some items.

I would love some parts off of it but not sure how I want to go about this since you are over 3 hrs away.
    I'll try and update it as I'm pulling parts off, the seats, door panels, center dash drawer, front bumper, and wheels are sold already. Let me know what you're interested in and I'll get pics and prices thrown up.

·
Registered
1 Posts

1. I'll try and update it as I'm pulling parts off, the seats, door panels, center dash drawer, front bumper, and wheels are sold already. Let me know what you're interested in and I'll get pics and prices thrown up.
Do you have cat back exhaust? Do you Dash compartment? Is it cracked? Do door and latch work? Any speakers not stock or stock sub? Shift knob? Brembos? Don't think so cuz the wheels

·
Registered
71 Posts
Looking possibly at door panels I will update you over a few days need to scan over my B15U but I know I got a scuff someplace brb...

BUT WHAT A GEM OF A CAR ? if you’ll scrap this beauty for the sake of a bad block (knowing how simple of a job that is) you must have something very special and three times nicer you’re working on Sir...

·
Registered
71 Posts
Good day to all readers,

Door Panels all four red inserts put me down for those must be willing to ship to Maryland USA east coast lmk thank you.

·
Registered
8,848 Posts
There comes in a mans life appropriate times for a man to publicly weep and it be deemed acceptable ...

These are those times,
I have an entire lava interior. I'm in Pa. PM me if your interested

·
Super Moderator
5,332 Posts
He hasn't responded in some time, I'm giving this thread 2 more days before I lock it.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Great day guys,

I work at night so this is my morning just getting up, however I have even searched online for this ‘store’ nothing but a slew a Fake-Book videos and all but no web URL to make a purchase of a set.

sadly much of these threads in Part-Out, F/S Parts, cars for sale, Member Services May be overdue for an update or outright delete.

I have had these care for ages 2001 and 2002 recently was given a 2006 B15U with BIMBO brakes and it’s a great car.

Last year I went on a rampage modding the 2002 which is a 2J-Racing “Poster Child” and so I am late on a lot of these old threads as nobody is responding ...?

My guess is a moderator staff may opt to assign to each moderator a section specifically in Car Partout, Cars For Sale, Member Services, those forums and each Mod message the thread starters give them 7 days to respond with updates on their offered services and if this is no longer being offered update the thread properly if they do not respond lock or delete it in 7 days allowing a chance for thread starter to reply...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts