1 - 20 of 97 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
when I first started to mess around with the car

sharpie hood

some time later,airbrushed the hood and custom made roof spoiler

after I blew the motor with 119k on it and decided to make it a serious project car

·
39,045 Posts
Welcome and keep us posted pimp.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
8-12 hours to sharpie it.

bodywork and to keep within a reseonable budget,just repsray the bay and did the factory rims,airbrushed inner barrels.

cleared and done,airbrush was done so its readable and visible from outside obviously

after bay was initially resprayed

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Damn, that hood art looked awesome. The wheel art's a nice touch as well. I can only imagine seeing the wheel art when you get the brakes to glow, lol.

Gonna just rebuild the car with a QR and bolt-ons? Or got something more serious in mind for it?

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
First time I've ever seen airbrush work on a car that I liked, good job sir.

The inside of the wheel thing is a good idea! Unique too. At least I've never seen it before.

I like the color too, is it a yellow or like a cream/beige?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Damn, that hood art looked awesome. The wheel art's a nice touch as well. I can only imagine seeing the wheel art when you get the brakes to glow, lol.

Gonna just rebuild the car with a QR and bolt-ons? Or got something more serious in mind for it?
I originally was going to put red leds to back glow the rims but plans changed.
As far as motor I just wanted to drop in a used qr put some of the bolt -0ons back and just daily drive it until I find another project car.
Basically this car was a guinea pig to try different things and see where my skills where at or if I was over my head.

First time I've ever seen airbrush work on a car that I liked, good job sir.

The inside of the wheel thing is a good idea! Unique too. At least I've never seen it before.

I like the color too, is it a yellow or like a cream/beige?
the color is actually primer ,but it has grown on me so I believe im going to do something with it.

keep in mind I am back tracking a bit with these photos,just to show where I was goin with the car and where its at now.

I had started to airbrush the bay while I was waiting to score a motor
r

after 8 hours or so I only got this far

later I decided to just try and full shave everything

was goin this color

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
1 - 20 of 97 Posts