A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

41 - 60 of 97 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
intake pipe

with apex-I filter, have black coupler, been meaning to change it but to lazy to find

was gonna mount maf directly into pipe but way to work intensive

as far as vents this was as far as I got and with the 17x10 I have bigger plans

side note,its sitting on a formula drift free tire,i belive Conrad grunwalds Camaro,also great for putting a qr25de motor onto if u have no stand

·
Registered
120 Posts
That vent looks pro. This is easily the most interesting build on the go right now (IMO). Is this all backyard mechanic tools or professional tools?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
That vent looks pro. This is easily the most interesting build on the go right now (IMO). Is this all backyard mechanic tools or professional tools?
everything up till the trunk spoiler was all harbor freight, grinders cut-off, wheels and the 90 amp flux core welder, now I scored a snap-on 140 amp mig. I also went from backyard ,but due to neighbors and code enforcement I moved to a small industrial bay that me and some friends rent and use like a garage where we don't have to worry about noise and storing unregistered cars and such.

And the wide body fenders will be awesome based on how everything else turned out
Dude I had too, the 17x10's where way to big and if I was to go 245- or 255 I imagine it will rub and scrub, I may also go lower if its not gonna cause headaches.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Again, excellent job. The build quality looks amazing. It makes me want to cut my car up... :) do you do this professionally or as a hobby?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
Again, excellent job. The build quality looks amazing. It makes me want to cut my car up... :) do you do this professionally or as a hobby?
well I draw wihich landed me a job as a airbrush apprentice for 4 years,which consisted of that and prep work, no serious bodywork or metal work tho, but as interest grew I bought some cheap tools and practiced at home on weekends and come Monday I would ask body men for tips and such,now I don't currently work in that field but I still like to do it as a hobby. I also rent the bay with some friends who are car guys so we have all our tools there to work with. Theres also a little office I use as an art studio, some picks you see drawings on the way.

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
In for more progress pics on spoiler and fenders.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
I gotta see how I would be able to make the vents , when I did the for this car I just cut a c shape into the fender and bent it inward than made all the pieces I needed. Doing them that way I would need to get the whole fender,id have to think about it. trunk im still working on and not 100% happy with it.may redo.

decided to attempt and make shotgun pipes using some scrap exhaust a friend had for a mustang

welded it up to a 2.5 magnaflow y-pipe

side by side with magnaflow cat back

mocked up on car to check sound and make sure it bends and clears everything

side note I gave my rims away to a friend of mine ,may one day paint, not looking forward to finishing tho

·
Super Moderator
20,872 Posts
I think its hilarious honda guys will rock some nissan wheels, but you wouldn't catch us with some honda wheels.

They do look good on hondas though.

·
Registered
8,848 Posts
Did u c the car Joe was selling to someone can't remember but it had honda rims on it

·
Super Moderator
20,872 Posts
Did u c the car Joe was selling to someone can't remember but it had honda rims on it
Oh yeah. Yes I did. Saw it in person actually. Blasphemous

·
Registered
575 Posts
Video on that shotgun exhaust? Must be the loudest thing in the world.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
after I make hangers and adjust ill make a video, car has hotshot header,no cats, and a magnaflow resonator, it was loud a hell.

got some ebay led taillights cuz im tired of taillight tickets

classic woodie

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Nice build.

Can't wait to see the finished product.

41 - 60 of 97 Posts