A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

81 - 97 of 97 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #81
updates, been just driving and abusing the poor thing, put some 255/4017 in the front and used 235/45 in the back. Also had a mishap while doin reverse donuts and smashed the front end and engine bay,o well " it is what it is" as the door says

exhaust is no longer on, someone hit with shin so hard (ha got em )it poped a crappily welded hanger,plus way to loud

center of hood

accident after I pulled fender out, headlight housing busted in back

valve cover 3, last 2 leaked around spark plug seals

temporary headlight fix, 94 mustang smoked headlight until I fix housing and fender bracket

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
rattier than ever. this seriously has to be one of my most favorite builds ever.

doesn't look like you can tell the damage was there. the smoked Stang light looks right at home, lol

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #84
just finished glueing up headlight housing, still a bit loose. Installed cabinet hinges that work as front bumper quick release.

·
Super Moderator
20,872 Posts
I liked the idea of this car in the beginning. And then I went through a period of not really liking the car. But now I like the car again. It's appropriately Frankenstein looking now. Good job with all the airbrush work. It ties everything together.

Sorry about the accident. No more reverse donuts!

Interested in how your grill turns out. I can imagine all kinds of cool ideas for a grill for that car.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #87
update, headlights are original lights that I rattlecanned yellow for v2lab and just haven't changed back to clear black housing (cheap ebay keeps fogging beacause of moisture)
Car was rear ended and destroyed bumper, made a plate with glow airbrush paint and used a uv led strip to illuminate.
rims are house of kolor purple,interior is plum crazy purple.
Made a plate to cover engine bay damage.
hood had more airbrush now.
car has been racking up miles from goin to v2lad,simply clean 7,wekfest and soflo showdown shows(its starting to show too)

crew shot

I need to get some close ups of the handmade grill and a few other things

·
39,045 Posts
You need to stop getting into accidents man.

This is a nice way to get your name out there.

Even though it's not my style, keep up the good work.

·
Registered
4,919 Posts
I actually really like this ratty rod B15. Just great artwork too

·
Super Moderator
20,872 Posts
Stumbled across this video of the car. Seems like it should be posted here so....

·
Registered
8,848 Posts
One of my fav cars

·
Super Moderator
20,872 Posts
Kris post new pictures!!!

·
Super Moderator
20,872 Posts
This car has the new Maxima front bumper and grill on it now.

One of his friends was at my store today. Showed me some pictures.

Storm trooper turbo shirt and a bride wallet gets people talking about cars :lmao:

Kris post that Integra after you paint it ;)

·
Super Moderator
20,872 Posts
81 - 97 of 97 Posts