A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
4,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
since someone said i should make a a thread to keep track.

who would be interested if i made a few 4 point trunk bars. price wont be high and i wont really be making money. just want to do something for everyone on here. the price would be $125 shipped in the US. if u come to me to get it, then $90. i will post a picture of mine soon. if u want it paint let me know. we can work something out there, other wise they will be just straight metal for u to paint whatever color u like.

i know @kjg819 is interested if anyone else is just post here.

list of people that want one
kjg819 x2
Davespecb15
frobbins
soundefx/ last lol

·
Registered
4,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here is a picture of mine that I made

·
Registered
8,839 Posts

·
39,045 Posts
I would be interested in one if the welds can be ground smooth.

·
Registered
4,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ill wait to do urs last lol

·
39,045 Posts
LOL... You should update your first post with the list of people who are interested. That way you can have a 'live' count of who is interested, who paid and the progress of it being made and shipped.

·
39,045 Posts
if only this was available when I bought my Ultra Racing one last year....
You'll need one for S's SE-R.... Jus' sayin'.....:rolleyes:.....lol

·
39,045 Posts
never know, the one I get may already have one, lol
Oh shyt.... S is going to woop your azz if her car comes modded....lol.....:troll:

Ok, I'll not derail 2002B's thread......

EVERYONE.... Buy this SHYT!!!!!!

·
Registered
4,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
know just have to get my car out of the garage and get some metal lol

·
Registered
4,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
You don't have a CAD drawing of the brace?
no once i make another i will make a templet. wasnt sure if i was going to make another one at the time. i made this a couple years ago

·
39,045 Posts
no once i make another i will make a templet. wasnt sure if i was going to make another one at the time. i made this a couple years ago
Note to self youngling, ALWAYS make a CAD drawing of ANYTHING you design and make.
Never squander the means you all have to make some serious coin.

I HATE you.........:squint:

·
Super Moderator
20,871 Posts
Why am I not on the list? I have told you multiple times I wanted one. You just never made me one. If you make some I obviously want one.

·
39,045 Posts
Why am I not on the list? I have told you multiple times I wanted one. You just never made me one. If you make some I obviously want one.
Because you hurt his feelings by almost beating him on the track....lol....:troll:

·
Super Moderator
20,871 Posts
Because you hurt his feelings by almost beating him on the track....lol....:troll:
I wasn't anywhere close to beating him. 1.9sec is A Lot of time on an autocross course.

Other than my first run and another where I messed up; my other 4 runs were pretty consistent. I would have a hard time making up 2 seconds. Maybe 1 second if I had 6 more runs to work on it. But he would drop time too with 6 more runs. So....

·
39,045 Posts
I wasn't anywhere close to beating him. 1.9sec is A Lot of time on an autocross course.

Other than my first run and another where I messed up; my other 4 runs were pretty consistent. I would have a hard time making up 2 seconds. Maybe 1 second if I had 6 more runs to work on it. But he would drop time too with 6 more runs. So....
You....... you there......... you hush.....lol
We all know that you 'slowed down' to make sure that 2002B would take the win.....:troll:

·
Super Moderator
20,871 Posts
You....... you there......... you hush.....lol
We all know that you 'slowed down' to make sure that 2002B would take the win.....:troll:
Well....I wasn't willing to push my car as hard as he was but.....I still wasn't making up that much time. VQ is way better at autocross. He has way more power available coming out of those tight turns and he has a longer 2nd gear. I would have to seriously outdrive him and I don't have enough experience and don't know my car well enough yet to do that

·
Registered
4,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Never was 100% sure u would want one lol. Yea dave won't push his car like I will push mine.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts