A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2003 Spec V: DC Sports 4-2-1 Header and Stromung 2.25" Cat Back Exhaust w/ Resonator

Hey People. I'm moving out of the sentra world and want to sell my used exhaust system.

- Roughly 15k km's on both
- Would prefer p/u (Surrey, BC)
- Can ship to Canada or US (US from 98230) (cost not included)

DC Sports 4-2-1 Header ($175 usd)
http://www.dcsports.com/4-2-1header1/NHR4202_Nissan.html
Includes all connecting nuts/bolts and gaskets (used).

Stromung 2.25" cat back exhaust w/ resonator ($350 usd)
http://www.stromungexhaust.com/sentra-spec-v-dual-tip-cat-back.html
Also includes all nuts/bolts. Includes one used OEM gasket bought from installation.

Header:
20160513_141008.jpg
(o2 sensors still attached because I don't have access to wrench)
20160513_141041.jpg

Cat Back:
20160513_141940.jpg
20160513_141953.jpg

·
39,073 Posts
I approved it because everything is legit and the forum name is a sort of known issue.

We really have to get that sorted out though.

Reactions: DaveSpecB15

·
Registered
5 Posts
If only this was posted a month ago!!

GTR: Do you have any other parts for sale? I'm local to you...

PM me your cell or contact if you can...

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ah! 1 month late, shouldn't have dragged my feet to sell these. And sorry, but no I don't have any other parts for sale unless you want some winter tires on steelies.

·
Super Moderator
20,872 Posts
@AG-Admin why are all new members guests? This is still happening and never happened before. It's getting annoying. Surely this can be fixed!

@gtrsuited is that an o2 extension????? If you weren't so damn far (shipping) I would be interested in that. Might consider being willing to sell thay separately. An 04-06 car wouldn't need it I don't think.

But.....I would have been interested because it's a lot nicer than the one currently on my car (because some idiot made my current midpipe so I need an extension and the current wire extension I have is jankety lol)

If you'll sell it separately.....how much? If not bad I will check what US shipping will cost me.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
@DaveSpecB15 Yeah it is, the extension came with the header. I'm not looking to sell it separately yet for that reason (I'd like to keep it together so anyone can bolt it on). I'll keep you in mind though friend.

·
Super Moderator
20,872 Posts
Thanks. I bookmarked that for whenever my jankety POS stops working and I wont feel like fixing it :lmao:

Pretty cheap. Interesting one came with your header. That's cool. Yeah....makes sense to hold onto it. If nothing else, will help get your asking price for the header maybe. Good luck with your sale.

Somebody should/will snatch up that catback. That's a damn good catback. Even being the smallest diameter they made its still a desirable exhaust.

·
6,708 Posts
You have to understand as well that this post is more than 4 years old. Most members have left and judging from his post count, he doesn't come out here often. Good luck.

·
Super Moderator
5,511 Posts
Plus that was 4 years ago...

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
Bro lock this shit up. Im tired of seeing mofos bumping 4 year old threads . Like damn really sit there scrolling thru 4 years of threads. Lol

·
Registered
6 Posts
Bro lock this shit up. Im tired of seeing mofos bumping 4 year old threads . Like damn really sit there scrolling thru 4 years of threads. Lol
Guess what ! I got the stomung form him after all. It's all about manifesting boyz! Some times you just need to roll the dice!

·
Super Moderator
5,511 Posts
Good for you, I'm locking it.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.