A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a 2004 sapphire blue Nissan Sentra SE-R with about 94,000 sitting in my garage, and I am wanting it out of the garage. Here's the car's story.

I bought it for my nephew in 2016. He loved the car, but, unfortunately, got into a car accident. The air bags did not deploy. However, the front clip is slightly bent, and I only had liability insurance on it. A former friend of mine, a certified body shop guy and mechanic, convinced me to find some body parts for it so that he could fix it. So, I found a junkyard with a a few Nissan Sentras and took him with to retrieve some parts for my nephew's car. He had the front clip of one of the Sentras cut off so that he could weld it onto my car. We also picked up a front fender, front bumper, air dam, front lights, and some other parts so that he could fix it. Well, it's been a little over three years, and he hasn't fixed it. In fact, we aren't really friends anymore. So, I wasn't sure if anybody would be interested in a project car. I know that there are rear racing struts, and it has gold Brembo brakes. It also has a carbon fiber trunk lid as well another trunk lid with a spoiler. Let me know if you are interested in a project car. And, I apologize if I am posting this in the wrong spot. $700 or best offer.

Here are some pics. I'm located in Rock Island, IL.

Thanks for reading.

·
Registered
8,928 Posts
Where you located

Sent from my SM-G935U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,039 Posts
Thats good for a parts car. Its a hike for me tho.

Whats up with the trunk tho..

Reactions: Kazspec04
1 - 10 of 10 Posts