A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Owner of a 2004 Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec V Cloud White
Mods:
Megan Racing Headers (Waiting for Medusa)
BC Racing Coilovers
17x7.5 Falken RT-7M rims
Kumho Ecsta AST 215/45/17 all around
Nismo Shift Knob
Plasti Dip Roof, Gas tank, and much more
White Brembo calipers up front with drilled and slotted rotors
07 Sti front lip
Nismo Cold air intake
2J ACB
2006 JDM Engine imported from Japan with 67k miles
Body with 130k Miles
Stillen Muffler
Exedy Stage 1 clutch
1/2" Hood spacer made by home depot
Everyone should check out my video on youtube made by my friend - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMW45kcUvS4
Follow me on Instagram for updates to my ride under @wojas_spec_v
View attachment 65400 View attachment 65401 View attachment 65404 View attachment 65402 View attachment 65403

·
Registered
11,561 Posts
Magic man here found a JDM qr25???
That's what I was think n!! :laughing:
Just cause you got it from a "JDM" supplier doesn't mean its from Japan... If op has some insight on this I'm sure everybody here would like to know!
Edit: I guess he doesn't specify qr25de or qr20de??

·
39,045 Posts
Nice paint pimp. I see you're taking the panda approach.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The engine was imported from a junkyard from Japan. It may not be true but hey, I don't really care. Got it for a good price after my first motor blew. The intake manifold was different and didn't pass standard emission testing. I had to put the intake manifold from the blown engine onto the new in order to pass the tests since the imported engine didn't have emission control module, since its not needed in Japan. May or may not be JDM but just saying what I was told. I'm not some pro mechanic so I can't really tell you guys if its legit or not. I'm 19 years old and just trying to show you my sentra that's all. Thanks everyone for the great feedback!

·
Registered
11,561 Posts
So on a better note, how are you like n your b15 spec? Is this your first car?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
So far so good. Had the car for 2 years now. Got it couple months after my permit so everything I ever drove was the spec. Other than the engine that blew, clutch that got destroyed, and burning oil, everything is amazing. I love the car, I think people like it as well and I have big plans for it. Not planning on selling the spec anytime soon at least. Waiting patiently for the Medusa headers from 2JR.

·
Registered
11,561 Posts
So on a better note, how are you like n your b15 spec? Is this your first car?

·
Registered
11,561 Posts
You and everybody else...:laughing: word of advise; be careful of what you post on forums in general. I've been a part of many throughout the years. They are a world of knowledge and will help you when its needed.... Car looks sweet man!

·
Registered
575 Posts
The engine was imported from a junkyard from Japan. The intake manifold was different and didn't pass standard emission testing. I had to put the intake manifold from the blown engine onto the new in order to pass the tests since the imported engine didn't have emission control module, since its not needed in Japan.
Pictures of this 'jdm intake manifold'?

I'm curious.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The intake manifold as well as the engine are in my friends shed. He left for college, but if I get a chance I'll post the pictures

1 - 15 of 15 Posts