1,345 Posts
I'll take the Tial wastegate

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Prices include shipping or no?

Old style 2 bolt flange Tial?
Its a old 2 bolt style. Ill include the dump tube end on it so you have the flange. And price is not including shipping. Id get an estimate for that once payments sent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
20,873 Posts
I'll take the Tial wastegate
Let me know if you don't.

Think I might need to replace mine, and if not it would be a spare.

·
Premium Member
20,873 Posts
I think I'll pass on a spare turbo for $700

Get me a shipping quote on the BOV please ;) if no one else has claimed it.

·
Registered
9,036 Posts

Get me a shipping quote on the BOV if no one else has claimed it.
Sry dave

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
20,873 Posts
Sry dave

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
Hahaha FU Guys :nana:

Hopefully this would all have only been spares for me. I hope you guys feel a teeny tiny bit bad if I actually need a wastegate or BOV to fix my car :(

Idk what's wrong with it still

·
Registered
4,935 Posts

Get me a shipping quote on the BOV please ;) if no one else has claimed it.
not trying to kill a sale on the turbo, but i paid $700 for a brand new never been installed precision 5431. if really wanting to sell may want to drop the price some man

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
not trying to kill a sale on the turbo, but i paid $700 for a brand new never been installed precision 5431. if really wanting to sell may want to drop the price some man
This one has 500 miles on it on a fresh rebuild. If someone wants it they will buy it. Thanks for throwing negativity around the post though. Appreciate that hahahahahah

·
Registered
4,935 Posts
This one has 500 miles on it on a fresh rebuild. If someone wants it they will buy it. Thanks for throwing negativity around the post though. Appreciate that hahahahahah

maybe fresh rebuild but doesnt make the turbo worth new. that would have been like me trying to sell my old turbo for new price, with only 1500 miles on it. its used housings arnt new so wouldnt call it new price

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
maybe fresh rebuild but doesnt make the turbo worth new. that would have been like me trying to sell my old turbo for new price, with only 1500 miles on it. its used housings arnt new so wouldnt call it new price
Congratulations on making a big deal out of this hahaha it was a number i threw up. If your not interested in buying parts please leave the thread alone haha

·
Registered
4,935 Posts
Congratulations on making a big deal out of this hahaha it was a number i threw up. If your not interested in buying parts please leave the thread alone haha

just trying to help a friend out

·
Premium Member
20,873 Posts
Thanks for the quick response

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
I have one. Would have to ship from TN. PM me if you want it, $50 shipped.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
Bump, Pics added. Headlights and BOV sold. Engine and turbo are coming out either tomorrow or Wednesday. Ill have pics of that stuff then.

·
Premium Member
20,873 Posts
Did no one get the wastegate? Thought someone got it.

For $50 I'll take it. Post me a picture of it please when you can, no rush, just so I can double check it's the one I need.

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Did no one get the wastegate? Thought someone got it.

For $50 I'll take it. Post me a picture of it please when you can, no rush, just so I can double check it's the one I need.
I've agreed to buy it earlier and have been waiting for a picture and an invoice so that I can pay for it for almost a week.

21 - 40 of 45 Posts