A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2004 Nissan Sentra Spec-V in Fort Worth, Tx. I am mostly looking fir a price check, but if you are interested let me know.

The good: good body, minor dents and the hood has paint chips in the hood. Great handling and smooth ride. The interior is in good condition with only minor wearing, though a couple of the cheap plastic stock trimmings have fallen off. Heat works great, a/c has had frequent issues, but when it broke down i believe i had gotten that all fixed.

The bad: the engine had a consistent random cylinder misfire issue that i constantly battled but finally caused a bitten head gasket. At this point I'd say it needs a new motor. Also missing wiper fluid reservoir. As mentioned above a few minor cosmetic issues, though not many. Has been sitting fit over a year as well.

As mentioned above, i am mostly looking for a price check, but if you are interested let me know.

·
Premium Member
39,082 Posts
It might help if you post a pic of the car's body flaws.
@kjg819, @Kazspec04 here is another one for you.....lol

·
Registered
9,036 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I will get pictures of it tomorrow. It's got about 145k miles. Stainless steel headers, custom muffler, aftermarket radio. Idk what else yall would be looking for, just let me know.

·
Premium Member
20,873 Posts
Someone would probably want the Brembos

And since it's a 2004 you can probably sell the ECU swap parts.

·
Registered
9,036 Posts
Hey do you have the boot cover and shifting assembly for going into reverse etc..

I'm just getting started!
Guy sold car man. I have a shift boot but don't have a reverse lock out. Real drivers don't need a reverse lock out haha

1 - 15 of 15 Posts