A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
mayb lookin 4 something bigger & faster, too many 6th gen.maxes, but wanting 2 stay within the nissan group. Whats ur opinion on the ALTIMA SER?

B

·
0 Posts
the car is heavy though keep that in mind. styling wise, its sick like hell. It has potential but figure in that some of the mods you will want to do will cost you more, a lot more.

now instead of one hotshot header, youll need two
now instead of one greddy exhaust, youll need two

so things just add up. Plus more gas will be burned, more insurance {?}

B

·
0 Posts
my opinion on the altima SE-R is i love that car everytime i see one i have to look until is out of my view i think that car is one of the best nissn has made is true everything is going to b more expensive but u going to get a lot more looks with that beast just my opinion

·
Registered
421 Posts
Love the car after test driving that baby, has crazy torque steer. Picks up relatively well...as you know has the same 3.5 engine like all the other v6 nissan line. Not the greatest in handling, i felt like i was driving a boat compared to my sentra. Big difference and change from nice tight sentra and big family size car. The car is definitley spacious as hell and comfortable. nice and quiet and all the luxury feel of a "luxury car"

Have you asked for a quote? The cheapest I was offered was $26,400 before taxes. Everything will be relatively expensive but if you can afford it have fun!!! I've factored it out (ie. gas is about $45-55 on that car per week for me and all other matters have been brought up...)

- Just my .02 cents cuz i've been and still looking at other cars. mazdaspeed3 (turbocharged) is the next on my list to check out.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts