A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, haven't been a member long, but I have found that the information members have provided are very valuable.

I'm looking to upgrade my stock exhaust and I'm not quiet sure which is the best bang for my buck. Does anyone have any recommendations?

Thanks,
John

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
Well... your options right now might be slim. 2jr sells their versions, and any other exhaust new will be $$. But to answe ur question. I had an greddy sp2 and i loved it. But California is run by Nazi's so im running no cats to axle. Its ok

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I thought so, that is the one I have been looking at along with Apexi N1, and really dont want the 2jr that is a dual tip look, like stock. I just wish there were more options that weren't so dang $$$$!

Thanks for your advice.
John

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have looked at BRM, but to get the look I want it was going to total about the same as the Greddy. Also the Stromung, from what I see, only offer the dual tip "stock" look, even though the price is more in my range.

·
6,594 Posts
You can always try and find a Nismo exhaust. IMO the ApexI WS2 is a lot better in sound than the N1. The N1 is usually just louder and sounds more like a fart can.

·
Registered
4,906 Posts
The Stromung is definantly the quietest of them all. Its only under heavy load and/or high rpm where the sound comes out, but sounds really great (with resonator). Top quality and best of both worlds. Quiet at idle and loud when it needs to be.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Simple easy awesome a #409 S/S exhaust looks EXACTLY like OEM even the tips do, I own this installed on my B15U sounds great looks great as I wanted the OEM -ish look and not the lunky trash can plus I wanted dual tips honestly pics on demand if anybody asks but IT LOOK JUST LIKE OEM STOCK!!! Oh it is stock diameter tubing though and $189.00 shipping included ;)

If interested in the super firm exhaust bushings I am using those too I will give you a link here also just ask,

1 - 9 of 9 Posts