A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 96 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is the link of the car its an 06 has gouges in 2 cylinders he said. Im sure the butterflies went. Everything is to go and prices are obo. I biught the car just for the ecu wiring harnesses maf, gauge cluster, and of course the brembos. Couldnt pass it up for 800$. My wife wants to kill me for this :/

https://providence.craigslist.org/cto/5653135976.html

PARTS CLAIMED
1. Brembos/rotors
2.ecu
3. Engine harness/outer bay harness
4.dash harness/Gauge cluster
5.MAF

The rest are all fir you guys to grab, smaller things ill ship via usps, since there open at a gas station till about 7. Bigger things via ups i can only catch them on saturday morning so please be patient guys. Im picking the car up tonight(7/14/16 ..630pm) ill start taking shit apart tomorrow right after work. Text me your info and part that you need so i can save everything. OBO on everything. Located in RI if anyone wants the bigger stuff. Rims bumpers etc.. 4016883455

·
Premium Member
39,082 Posts
Good luck man.
06 was a good sentra year.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hooing someone could buy the whole thing for a project build. The body is so mint, its a shame to toss it out.

·
Premium Member
39,082 Posts
Hooing someone could buy the whole thing for a project build. The body is so mint, its a shame to toss it out.
When I read the post, I thought the same thing.
Infact, @DaveSpecB15 and 2002B might be a little pissed that they didn't see this post before they bought the one they did.

But who knows, they might take this one too.

·
Registered
4,935 Posts
ill talk to dave but if we tried to get it we would want everything

nvm way to far away lol

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I bought it for the listed parts above for my fully built car to start up. Been having headaches with it.

·
Registered
4,935 Posts
dave was telling me the story

·
Premium Member
39,082 Posts
ill talk to dave but if we tried to get it we would want everything

nvm way to far away lol
How far is too far?

Besides, I'm sure he'll give you a good price seeing that his wife might kill him if it sits out there for too long....lol

·
Registered
4,935 Posts
1100 miles and 17 hours one way lol

·
Premium Member
39,082 Posts
Hey Senser, pm these guys a good price. That might change their minds and might make the journey worth it for a clean 06 shell.

·
Premium Member
39,082 Posts

·
Registered
4,935 Posts
get some good pictures on the inside and outside of the car for me

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Damn i bought for 800 come grab it for like 500 or 6. At least i know it gets used and not junked. Its a damn shame.

·
Premium Member
39,082 Posts
get some good pictures on the inside and outside of the car for me
Damn i bought for 800 come grab it for like 500 or 6. At least i know it gets used and not junked. Its a damn shame.
So what do you guys say, road trip?
Meet half way?

Don't make a good shell go to waste.

Senser, can you get the interior pics?

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Yes i pick it up tonight. Its a bit stained the seats and 2 burn holes on driver seat. Ill take some photos.

·
Registered
9,036 Posts
It's only 300 more miles then i would have driven to you for the motor. Shit and on your way stop here and rake car of your old baby lok

·
Premium Member
39,082 Posts
It's only 300 more miles then i would have driven to you for the motor. Shit and on your way stop here and rake car of your old baby lok
See, so you guys have no excuse.

What's the name of the company, 2002_Dave B Chassis Pros.?

·
Registered
4,935 Posts
haha idk ask dave that question, going to look like the next 2j lot lol

1 - 20 of 96 Posts