9,044 Posts

·
Premium Member
39,082 Posts

·
Premium Member
39,082 Posts
You guys can store th3 cars at daves work
Now we're talking. Might as well build a small shop there too.
Then build a temp. 20 car shop at Shanover's place.
Oh...... the possibilities you guys have......

·
Premium Member
39,082 Posts
Ent that a bytch!!!!
You all get the good treatment.

I wish a seller would buy me beer if I buy something from them.....

·
Premium Member
20,873 Posts
You are taking all the good stuff off the car lol. Yes a nice roler with a good transmission. But it would cost At Least $500 to ship the car here. And we could just buy this instead, fix it, and sell it to some local women or @SoundEfx

https://nashville.craigslist.org/cto/5679062360.html

If you want to give it away for free to make your wife happy........let me know ;)
You're getting way more than your money's worth already.

·
Registered
4,935 Posts
You are taking all the good stuff off the car lol. Yes a nice roler with a good transmission. But it would cost At Least $500 to ship the car here. And we could just buy this instead, fix it, and sell it to some local women or @SoundEfx

https://nashville.craigslist.org/cto/5679062360.html

If you want to give it away for free to make your wife happy........let me know ;)
You're getting way more than your money's worth already.
i'm already messaging them lol

·
Premium Member
39,082 Posts
My IT dept is being a fool. Am I to assume that it's an auto? :eek13:

Is Dave trying to diss autos again?

Senser, I tried man. But these ballers have connects all over.

I'm still going to try to save this shell though because 2 years from now, I could see the posts, 'I should have bought that clean azz 06 shell that was available'.

I live in the wrong state....:mad:

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
Thanks soundfx. Idk, But its up to you guys i cant buy a car and just give it out freely im loosing, wifes mad i just spent 800 on something that doesnt run thats all man. At least for 500 sold plus few harneses i bought would make up fir it. Woman can be such evil beings at times. Cant live with them, but you cant live without em either

·
Registered
9,044 Posts
Thanks soundfx. Idk, But its up to you guys i cant buy a car and just give it out freely im loosing, wifes mad i just spent 800 on something that doesnt run thats all man. At least for 500 sold plus few harneses i bought would make up fir it. Woman can be such evil beings at times. Cant live with them, but you cant live without em either
Amen to that last part

·
Premium Member
20,873 Posts
We're too far away to consider getting it unless it's free. Somebody close might buy it, or you for sure can part it out then scrap it and actually make money.

·
Premium Member
39,082 Posts
You all can't meet half way or is that still too far?

·
Premium Member
20,873 Posts
You all can't meet half way or is that still too far?
Too far period. Not worth it. I would have bought the entire car before he did if it was close enough.

If he takes the Brembos and ECU swap then it's way way way way way too far unless it's free. And honestly even for free it's maybe still too far.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
Yea daves right, ill post it locally and part it out. Anyone feel free to ask for parts im good on pricing, just want it gone. The heavy stuff of course shipping will be more. Here now just waiting on a tow to come grab it

·
Premium Member
20,873 Posts
If you have space I would just keep that entire car. Spare EVERYTHING. Just saw your car is black.

If you hadn't done so much to your old shell I would say use the new one.

Anyway.....take pictures of EVERYTHING on the new car so you have that when you start swapping in case you forgot where stuff went. Swap over all electronics. Wiring, sensors, cluster, all that stuff. Then the car will fire right up WITH A BASE TUNE (or SAFC or whatever).

Remember. 06 has factory wideband. Swap that over. That's the best part of all!!!!! Super stable tuning now with Uprev ;)

Make sure you're using the 04-06 MAF because I am thinking maybe that got swapped 03 at some point

I would just swap all ECU swap components from new car to old so you are 100% you have all the right shit in the car.

·
Premium Member
20,873 Posts
Feel free to mail me that shift knob for free for the assistance ;)

I need a knob for this POS 02 I bought. Somehow the SE-R knob broke lol

·
Premium Member
20,873 Posts
And oh shit! Thhat reverse lockout is gold if it works.

Tell the girlfriend to chill. You are about to make money no freaking problem!!! AND YOUR CAR WILL WORK AND IT'LL BE BETTER THAN IT EVER WAS GONNA BE!!!

·
Premium Member
20,873 Posts
If it has a sunroof the motor is gold. If the sunglasses thing is good that's worth money. You can send me the dash top cubby for free too :) ;) :lmao:

You have all kinds of money there.

Stereo work? Money

Black interior (cleaned)...money except driver seat

Money money money lol

Coilpacks
TB
Alternator
Crank and cam sensors
Axles
Evap Canister
Money money :)

Window Trim and Moulding money
Weatherstripping money
Money everywhere.

Keep the car for personal spares. Or strip it and scrap the shell. I agree nice shell. Too bad it's so far.

21 - 40 of 96 Posts