A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

41 - 60 of 96 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,873 Posts
That car has Brembos. So you also can swap the rear caliper brackets and rotors so you now also will have the Brembo option rear brakes. Don't forget ;)

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
My car is an 05 dave im its original owner, car has no rust what so ever, i washed and waxed it like every friday lol. My car is mint. Plus it has 45k just about. But i did all the work so its back to 0. Im pretty familiar with putting eveything back together its this damn wiring problem that messed my head all up. Me and wiring is a Fuck no!! But i learned from it man. I already pulled the engine harness ecu, maf and both metal sensors. I wont need parts from this. I have all nismo stuff. Lips rims spoiler graphics kit. Mint. I hope it just starts.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
Yea shes pretty much giving me the cold shoulder man. Wtf do i care im not bum hurt im good at ignoring haha. But yea i just told her to chill out.

·
Premium Member
20,873 Posts
If you put all the 06 stuff in it should fire up assuming you have a tune of some sort or fuel mana. It will not fore on a stock tune with those giant injectors (but I assume you already know that).

Check the NATS delete threads to make sure you don't need to do anything I don't know about if your car was originally NATS. But if you swap over EVERYTHING, which I think your going to, then only NATS component I can think of that might be left is the ignition switch on the column.

Joe can send you a base tune. I would recommend you buy an Uprev cable so you can flash your own tunes and datalog with a laptop and the software that comes with the version of Uprev that comes with the cable. That way it's all via email. Otherwise you'll need to mail Joe that ECU. or you could use a local Uprev Certified tuner.

·
Premium Member
20,873 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
No seeing the tuning configurations its already givibg me a headache man haha. Ill call joe up see what he say and thinks

·
Premium Member
20,873 Posts
If you have Facebook post stuff for sale on that b15 Facebook page too.

I don't have Facebook. But I know lots of stuff gets sold there

·
Registered
3,943 Posts
Was I mentioned here? It came up as a subbed thread.. but I didn't post or sub

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
214 Posts
Fuse box from under dash shipped to 66442? Don't happen to have an extra maf housing do you?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #54 ·
Nice!! Someone one finaly wants a part, make my trip to usps worth my time fellas ask for smaller parts so i can ship a bundle out at a time.

Shift knob sold
Center dash flip bin sold

·
Registered
214 Posts
Nice!! Someone one finaly wants a part, make my trip to usps worth my time fellas ask for smaller parts so i can ship a bundle out at a time.

Shift knob sold
Center dash flip bin sold
Lol, you have the cabin fuse box from under the dash? Any mafs, really just need the housing if you got one available for an 04-06?

·
Registered
214 Posts
Got the parts. Great person to deal with. Worked out a great price for what I needed and shipped quickly. Thanks for the help.

41 - 60 of 96 Posts