A Nissan Sentra Forum banner
81 - 96 of 96 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,873 Posts
Did you mention this on Facebook?

Someone should take it. It was a nice shell.
@Kazspec04 is Rhode Island too far for you to go get a nice black 06 shell?

·
Registered
9,044 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,873 Posts
No dave i dont have one man.
Me either. Damn.

Need someone to post this on the Facebook group for you!!!
@shanover can you post a link to this clean cheap black 06 shell on the Facebook page???

·
Super Moderator
21,705 Posts
Me either. Damn.

Need someone to post this on the Facebook group for you!!!
@shanover can you post a link to this clean cheap black 06 shell on the Facebook page???
his craigslist add isnt valid, he would have to do a new add, or post some pics I could link to facebook. right now all it is, is word of mouth, correct that, and I will be happy to help

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #86 ·
Link is old ill take new photos later today after work.If anyone wants to grab it for 200$ or 150 im good with that vs having a scrap yard pick it up from me for 100$. At least this nice shell is restored and this car lives another ride. rather see a forum member use it

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #88 ·
Driver side is a bit tough. Its hugging the wall. Headlights are in the car with grill. And drivers fender as well.

·
Registered
9,044 Posts
What's the condition of headlights

·
Premium Member
20,873 Posts
What's the condition of headlights
Go get the entire car Kaz. It's really clean. Look at all that black you don't have to paint!!!!

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #91 ·
Headlights are mint man just a restorer buff and boom. Everything is mint except for the outer window trims the lower ones are peeling. I never had that issue on my 05. Maybe cayse i always put detailer on them to shine.

·
Premium Member
20,873 Posts
Kaz it's still got way over $200 of good parts.

·
Registered
9,044 Posts
Kaz it's still got way over $200 of good parts.
True but still 4 5 hrs from me. By the time I got it and get back I'd be into it for about 500.

Also still have the yellow car

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #96 ·
Mod you can close this thread, car is being picked up tomorrow morning to junk it. Thanks everyone helped me by buying parts.

81 - 96 of 96 Posts