A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys, I am new to the Forum, but looking to sell my 2006 Nissan Sentra Se-R Spec-V
Its a 2.5L Turbo 6-Speed Fully built .050 over with 2j internals, a precision Turbo And UpRev engine management. I just had a $900 tune and Dyno done by one of the best Tuning shops in New England. It puts out about 300 hp to the crank 250HP to the wheels at a VERY modest 7lbs of boost. There is way more potential, The boost is lowered for daily driving. This car is BUILT and ALOT OF FUN!! It is a 2.5L 4 Cylinder tuned to a precision Turbo and full intercooler setup, HKS blow off valve, as well as cold air intake. It has a full K-Sport coil over suspension and body kit as well as AEM boost, oil pressure, and Air/Fuel ratio gauges. A performance Exhaust, and VIF (high end) Carbon Fiber Hood. Nothing on this car is from ebay or Chinese parts. Everything is quality and no expense was spared. 115k miles, but only a few 1,000 on motor. This car RIPS!
$6995 Serious interest only please, no lowballers.

Thanks for looking!

Southern NH

Attachments

·
Registered
4,935 Posts
This is the second time for this car on here. Good luck

·
Super Moderator
20,871 Posts
Here is more info on the car for anyone interested. Pretty nice. Nicer before but still nice. These links are the previous owners for sale ads.

http://www.b15u.com/threads/38154-2006-spec-v-turbo

http://www.b15u.com/threads/39653-2006-spec-v-turbo?p=681029#post681029

If you check both links you'll find that while it was originally posted for $7k in September of 2013 then the previous owner posted it again for MUCH Less($5,500) in February 2014 (but doesn't mean this guy got it that cheap). So any interested buyers should have some room to negotiate price maybe. It must of had some idle issues because the previous owner said it "needed a relearn" but this guy probly fixed that if he just got the car tuned again. But note that it still has no catch can.

@Stowlnf4 I hope my post doesn't upset you. I'm honestly just trying to help you sell it. No one knows you so information is only going to help here. I like the car. You're too far away for me to worry about buying it though. Also I have a question.... did you plasti dip the car or something??? Its been dipped or wrapped or painted or something. Hasn't been wrecked has it???? There are a few changes to the car. It had some dip and wrap on it before so I'm not assuming its been wrecked. Only asked because of some of the changes to the front bumper.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for posting that Dave. I still have the car. The previous owner did a great job with the body 3.jpg , I just toned the exterior down a little bit recently though. It mostly sits in the garage, I only use it occasionally. If someone is interested please HMU. It is fun when I do though. 13.jpg

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
4.jpg The previous owner made the rear diffuser. He did a great job actually. I toned down the car a little bit. Here is a picture as it currently sits. Its still for sale too.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Ill be watching this post i just got t boned 2 days ago and if my cars totalled out i will be looking for a new spec v. If this ones still availablr i will find a way to come look at it

1 - 8 of 8 Posts