A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
798 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just incase you guys didnt see just posted
http://www.nissansportmag.com/

all i have to say is can we swap engines....and i want the 3.5 se alti coupe

6800 redline and 200hp...nice but honestly nissan can't you set and bars instead of just reaching them.






The 3.5-liter 24-valve DOHC V6 is the “next generation” version of the 12-time Ward’s “10 Best Engines” award-winning VQ-series V6. For use in the Altima Coupe, it is rated at 270 horsepower and 258 lb-ft of torque and offers strong acceleration and refined sound quality. The V6 features reduced friction, improved cylinder head cooling and new twin knock sensors.

Also available with the new Altima Coupe is a 2.5-liter DOHC 16-valve QR25 inline 4-cylinder, producing 175 horsepower (170 hp CAL) and 180 lb-ft of torque (175 lb-ft CAL)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,404 Posts
I don't like it.
All these newer designed cars are just getting uglier by the day. Sad to see the Sentra is going downhill in looks.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,404 Posts
the 200hp is the only good thing about it.
It looks more of a grocery getter than ever
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
798 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i def have to agree the sentra is uglier then bawls...So big whoop nissan beats a civic again... :roll:
 
B

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
the altima looks like the honda accord ehhh not to happy about that 1 the spec v look sthe same as a regular sentra only some1 who knos could tell the diff i like the 200 hp though not that bad
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,404 Posts
Re: 2007 Nissan SER SPEC V and 2008 Altima Coupe

Teckfall said:
just incase you guys didnt see just posted
http://www.nissansportmag.com/

all i have to say is can we swap engines....and i want the 3.5 se alti coupe

6800 redline and 200hp...nice but honestly nissan can't you set and bars instead of just reaching them.






The 3.5-liter 24-valve DOHC V6 is the “next generation” version of the 12-time Ward’s “10 Best Engines” award-winning VQ-series V6. For use in the Altima Coupe, it is rated at 270 horsepower and 258 lb-ft of torque and offers strong acceleration and refined sound quality. The V6 features reduced friction, improved cylinder head cooling and new twin knock sensors.

Also available with the new Altima Coupe is a 2.5-liter DOHC 16-valve QR25 inline 4-cylinder, producing 175 horsepower (170 hp CAL) and 180 lb-ft of torque (175 lb-ft CAL)
The new altima looks like a G35X from the front angle shot and looks like the Lexus IS from the back shot to me.
I'm kinda liking the coupe style.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
539 Posts
Re: 2007 Nissan SER SPEC V and 2008 Altima Coupe

mofoka said:
Teckfall said:
just incase you guys didnt see just posted
http://www.nissansportmag.com/

all i have to say is can we swap engines....and i want the 3.5 se alti coupe

6800 redline and 200hp...nice but honestly nissan can't you set and bars instead of just reaching them.






The 3.5-liter 24-valve DOHC V6 is the “next generation” version of the 12-time Ward’s “10 Best Engines” award-winning VQ-series V6. For use in the Altima Coupe, it is rated at 270 horsepower and 258 lb-ft of torque and offers strong acceleration and refined sound quality. The V6 features reduced friction, improved cylinder head cooling and new twin knock sensors.

Also available with the new Altima Coupe is a 2.5-liter DOHC 16-valve QR25 inline 4-cylinder, producing 175 horsepower (170 hp CAL) and 180 lb-ft of torque (175 lb-ft CAL)
The new altima looks like a G35X from the front angle shot and looks like the Lexus IS from the back shot to me.
I'm kinda liking the coupe style.
Damn altima 4rm behind looks like a acura RL tailights.

Shift 2.0 suck's if you a hippie u'll by this new sentra
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,139 Posts
damn the sentra is ruined, looks like ass. Regular form or se-r. And im not feeling the altima coupe. Damn im such a hater on nissan.

i def have to agree the sentra is uglier then bawls...So big whoop nissan beats a civic again...
i doubt the new se-r will compete with the new civic si. Reliability, design, quality and the civic si powerplanet in my opinion will be far superior. I would by far get the new civic si or over the se-r
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
798 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
skHTE said:
damn the sentra is ruined, looks like ass. Regular form or se-r. And im not feeling the altima coupe. Damn im such a hater on nissan.

i def have to agree the sentra is uglier then bawls...So big whoop nissan beats a civic again...
i doubt the new se-r will compete with the new civic si. Reliability, design, quality and the civic si powerplanet in my opinion will be far superior. I would by far get the new civic si or over the se-r
Its a nissan of course it will not be more reliable but out of the box the spec will be faster
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,139 Posts
Teckfall said:
skHTE said:
damn the sentra is ruined, looks like ass. Regular form or se-r. And im not feeling the altima coupe. Damn im such a hater on nissan.

i def have to agree the sentra is uglier then bawls...So big whoop nissan beats a civic again...
i doubt the new se-r will compete with the new civic si. Reliability, design, quality and the civic si powerplanet in my opinion will be far superior. I would by far get the new civic si or over the se-r
Its a nissan of course it will not be more reliable but out of the box the spec will be faster
Even if the spec is faster then the civic. No one can justify the looks of the new se-r. Civic si looks much better at every angel in my opinion.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
798 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
yea def the new si is so much sexier then crap box
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,898 Posts
i just stopped by nissan today in huntington, they are getting a 07 black spec next week, and the se-r with paddle shifting the same week, although it is like semi-automatic which may be a bit easier for people who dont know how work a clutch and we all know how much it sucks in traffic.... they gonna call me for a test drive as soon as it comes in.. i wanna see this bad boy... im starting to come around on it and quite possibly if the money works out be trading mine in for the yellow one, but dealers will not be getting any colors other than black and silver till like may or june they said
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
176 Posts
the more i see the spec-v the more i like it
i honestly think it looks way better than the 04-06 yrs
maybe bc it just looks high in pics but once you put a drop on it i think it would look phat
as for the altima coupe, i love the back and the side profile but im really not feelin the front grill how its missing the chunk in the bottom middle and how the bottom outside of the headlights are rounded like that
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,065 Posts
OPTIONAL limited slip.. when it was standard on the others
300lbs more? eff that the extra 25hp means nothing with that extra weight.
 
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Top