A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2010 SER Spec V that’s throwing these codes at the same time. The car is running great,good power no miss fire. But after clearing the codes they come right back. Codes are P1168,P0420,P0158,P0157,P0457. Any and all help will be greatly appreciated

·
Registered
8,815 Posts
I have a 2010 SER Spec V that’s throwing these codes at the same time. The car is running great,good power no miss fire. But after clearing the codes they come right back. Codes are P1168,P0420,P0158,P0157,P0457. Any and all help will be greatly appreciated
Did you even bother to search what the codes are? Or your trying to get a hand out

Sent from my SM-G935U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes I have bothered to..... To me it’s sounding like it’s the PCM,but it’s running to smoothly

·
Registered
8,815 Posts
Here's a small hand out. But you can use the search for the rest.
P1168 heated o2 sensor a/f
P0420 o2 sensor
P0157 rear o2 sensor low voltage signal
P0158 rear o2 sensor high voltage signal
P0457 evap system leak.

Sent from my SM-G935U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well here’s the deal, I know what the codes mean. Also when I have the car in motion at 65mph is when the codes start popping up. Now the reason for my even posting on here is also when I have the car in motion at 65mph my snap-on scanner reading in real time is showing all voltages are correct within the parameters they should be. I’m not asking for a hand out. I’m 55 years old and been working on cars for almost 40 years . This is the first time I’ve ever ran across this situation so I thought I might ask for someone else input. Sorry I bothered you. You’re such a friendly helpful guy. I won’t be back here waisting your valuable time.

·
Super Moderator
5,082 Posts
This escalated quickly...OP, if you do decide to come back, at what rpm is all this happening when your reader is giving you the info?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts