A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
11,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Yesterdays meet was freaking awesome. Everyone should give B15NewYork (jon) a high five next time you see him, he pretty much did like 80% of all the work involved in getting this event together. :beerchug:
Thanks to everyone that helped in the morning and throughout the day, and thanks to the sponsors for the free food and drinks.

Here are some pics:
Facebook

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Yesterdays meet was freaking awesome. Everyone should give B15NewYork (jon) a high five next time you see him, he pretty much did like 80% of all the work involved for this event. :beerchug:
Thanks to everyone that helped in the morning and throughout the day, and thanks to the sponsors for the free food and drinks.

Here are some pics:
Facebook
When you see "content unavailable" that usually means you have to be a friend to view the pics.

·
Registered
21,701 Posts
One Ton Photography should be uploading their pics pretty soon. I hope everyone had a good time. I for one had a blast.

Special thanks to all of our sponsors, and to un33dit(gary) and westner(andy) for those generous contributions towards the raffle. Also cupit867(Al) and printerdanny(danny) for cooking up all that awesome food.

PS, Al I need the recipe for the pina colada.

Cheers...

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
39,045 Posts
Glad everything worked out for you guys, but not everyone had FB...

I am not computer smart to handle FB....lol

·
Registered
82 Posts
My limited coverage of this years bbq.

Let's start with a car we all know and love.

Now my car :D

And everyone else's

Zumjay Imaging Services.

Wish I had taken more pics. Spent most of the day at the raffle table. But still lots of fun. Much props to Jon and Ash for making it happen. And to all in attendance for making it a success.:cool:

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
Yesterdays meet was freaking awesome. Everyone should give B15NewYork (jon) a high five next time you see him, he pretty much did like 80% of all the work involved for this event. :beerchug:

Here are some pics:
Facebook
Ash link won't work..

·
Registered
21,701 Posts
1 - 20 of 68 Posts