A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

2011 B15U.com BBQ Pics & Discussions

15K views 67 replies 38 participants last post by  Scrapin 
#1 · (Edited)
Yesterdays meet was freaking awesome. Everyone should give B15NewYork (jon) a high five next time you see him, he pretty much did like 80% of all the work involved in getting this event together. :beerchug:
Thanks to everyone that helped in the morning and throughout the day, and thanks to the sponsors for the free food and drinks.

Here are some pics:
Facebook

#4 ·
Yesterdays meet was freaking awesome. Everyone should give B15NewYork (jon) a high five next time you see him, he pretty much did like 80% of all the work involved for this event. :beerchug:
Thanks to everyone that helped in the morning and throughout the day, and thanks to the sponsors for the free food and drinks.

Here are some pics:
Facebook
When you see "content unavailable" that usually means you have to be a friend to view the pics.

#6 · (Edited)
One Ton Photography should be uploading their pics pretty soon. I hope everyone had a good time. I for one had a blast.

Special thanks to all of our sponsors, and to un33dit(gary) and westner(andy) for those generous contributions towards the raffle. Also cupit867(Al) and printerdanny(danny) for cooking up all that awesome food.

PS, Al I need the recipe for the pina colada.

Cheers...

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk

#35 ·
One Ton Photography should be uploading their pics pretty soon. I hope everyone had a good time. I for one had a blast.

Special thanks to all of our sponsors, and to un33dit(gary) and westner(andy) for those generous contributions towards the raffle. Also cupit867(Al) and printerdanny(danny) for cooking up all that awesome food.

PS, Al I need the recipe for the pina colada.

Cheers...

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk
LOL:) To bad we ran out of ice I couldnt even finish the other batch of pina colada I had. Your mom want the secret to my turkey burgers & you want the pina colada its not going to happen:). Yo the food didnt last more than 15mins once I heated it up.:bigeyes: The Wings or the Shrimp Alfredo didnt have a chance.:)

#8 ·
Glad everything worked out for you guys, but not everyone had FB...

I am not computer smart to handle FB....lol

#12 ·
My limited coverage of this years bbq.

Let's start with a car we all know and love.

Now my car :D

And everyone else's

Zumjay Imaging Services.

Wish I had taken more pics. Spent most of the day at the raffle table. But still lots of fun. Much props to Jon and Ash for making it happen. And to all in attendance for making it a success.:cool:

#15 ·
Yesterdays meet was freaking awesome. Everyone should give B15NewYork (jon) a high five next time you see him, he pretty much did like 80% of all the work involved for this event. :beerchug:

Here are some pics:
Facebook
Ash link won't work..

#21 ·
Glad you guys had a good time.. Wish I could have been there.

How did the raffle go? Hope people went home with some goodies. :)

#24 ·
Hello everyone, Im very new to this forum. Im a quiet regular on the sr20-forum.com. I have a B13 VVL SE-R and my S2000 was at the BBQ, I had a great time, B15 guys are a great group of dudes. I won a set of those nice fender bolts that one of the sponsors put into the raffle and they look awesome on my S2k, I also won the VQ swap coupon from FI-R. Ive been talking to my friend about doing a VQ SpecV ever since he got a VQ Max and we both got our real first hand experience with the motor. But although FI-Rs swap packages look awesome and have great reviews I dont have that kind of money right now. I was wondering if anyone was looking into doing it that would want to buy the coupon off me, Its $250 off the "swap in a box" kit or $500 off having FI-R install the motor for you. If anyone wants to buy the coupon off me for $200 you'll save $50 off the kit. thanks guys, I wish I had the money to use the cupon right now, Im sure a VQ B15 is alot of fun.

#30 · (Edited)
Had a great time, it was nice to see all the old school b15 people as well as all the new faces.

By the way, the white spec'v with the sticker bombed lip is atomicguy's old car. And that white bmw wasn't an m3, its a 335

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.